ok, I try to make this short:

I have been with my boyfriend since 2004. He fell in love with his friend's female friend at the beginning of 2012 and we broke up because of that. We were separated for about 7 months. During that time he dated the other girl and later was in real relationship with her for about 3 months. But they kept on breaking up because there were times when he contacted me, telling me he wasn't sure it was the right thing to break up with me and that he wasn't sure who he wants (he either told her these things or she found out that he contacted me behind her back).

At the end of the 7 months he decided he doesn't want to be with her but with me so he broke up with her. I know for a fact that he was the one who wanted that break-up by the way. I took him back. The other girl started going out with his best friend shortly after the breakup with my boyfriend and is now still in a relationship with my boyfriends best firend.

About 2 years have passed since. The other girl is still in the relationship with my boyfriends best friend and me and my boyfriend are still together. My boyfriend still sees the other girl from time to time when he visits his other friend. My boyfriend says that he has no feelings for her anymore and that I shouldn't be worried that feelings for her will arise again.

But I am still worried that there are feelings left and that he might enjoy seeing her and when they start seeing each other more often, spending more time together, feelings might come back.

What do you think? Did anyone have a similar experience? what happened?

should I be worried?