+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I know if she misses me?

How do I know if she misses me?

Hello All!

I have been with my girlfriend now 4 months and knew her a month prior when I met her, we have seen each other pretty much every day and love spending time together, we dont spend all today together, usually evenings/nights and some days she will stay over.

She went on holiday 3 days ago for 2 weeks, now I really love her, shes different and loyal. She has been cheated on lots just like me and we are very happy together.

I really miss her already, not in a creepy way haha! Just miss her and hate having to wait 2 weeks to see her, she is in the same country so contact via phone is easy.

How do I know if she misses me? we haven't talked as much as usual but I guess she is doing things with her family on the holiday so makes sense. She called me this morning for a little chat and we talk via texts. But the texts are quite a few hours apart sometimes like 4 hours etc.

Now I know I really miss her, but how do I know if she misses me, or how to make her miss me?

Should I have less contact with her or something?

Some girl posted on my fb the other day and was kind of flirty and my girlfriend wasn't happy and said she hates being far away when these other girls decide to pop up and try get in when im in a relationship and she misses me.

But I dont feel like she misses me? Doesnt seem to tell me enough, I dont know just that feeling ya know.

Thanks.

I think its enough of a proof that she reacted on the girl posting on your facebook telling you that she hates it. I don't think you have to worry at all. While she is on holiday she is probably very distracted and even if 4 hours pass until she replies it does'nt mean she is not thinking of you. Some people like to be undisturbed when they reply to text messages - especially to the partner. Being with her family all the time might give her less chances to be undistur,bed.
    I don't know if you should have less contact with her. Depends on how much contact you have now. But if it takes her a while to reply, try not to shower her with messages. And better don't play games (like writing her less often to make her wonder). Just try to trust that you are on her mind but in a holiday situation she might just not have that much time since there is something going on all the time.

You can't make someone miss you, they either do or don't and it is a matter of how much they feel for you. I would always verbalize the words I miss you, or missed you to who I was dating if we spent time apart.

Now I know I really miss her, but how do I know if she misses me, or how to make her miss me?
    Quit texting her when she's away with her family. Give her a chance to wonder where you got to. If she knows she has you sowed up and wrapped around her little finger (which she clearly has) then she'll not put the effort in that YOU NEED to feel.

Chillax man.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion