+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blowjobs with or without condoms?

Blowjobs with or without condoms?

As you can tell this question is mainly for girls to answer but if you have any input or have experience as a guy feel free to share.

Basically would you give a blowjob with or without a condom? A reason behind your answer would be appreciated too

Note: this is in the conditions that the guy is STD free and you know this. Also you are in a committed relationship with said person.

If he is STD free, why would a condom be needed?
    But if he tells me that he doesn't have STDs and there is no proof, just his words I would go with a condom.
    Cos there should be a document which shows that he was recently tested and he's clean.

Well I'll be honest the said guy happens to be myself and I got a card from a clinic with all the tests on the back with a tick next to them saying I passed them (thus std free)

I have started dating and talking with a girl who is very comfortable talking about pretty much anything. The topic of sex came up and she said that a condom would save making a mess when it comes to blowjobs and she thinks that will be her preference. (she isn't very experienced and never gave one but seems sure that she wants to use a condom) Haven't gone into much more detail than that. I know that a condom lessens the overall feel and experience of a bj so just wondered what others opinions were on this.

When you get to blow jobs with her, make sure that you wear a condom without any flavor. That taste of a condom is the worst and she will be the first one to suggest doing it without a condom. But then there's risk that she won't like this experience and will never want to do it again. So may be you should keep flavored condoms in that case.
    Or it might be easier for her to start doing it in the shower if she's so worried about mess.
    To me giving a blowjob in a condom would feel like kissing through a plastic bag.
    The experience is not as sensual anymore but still not bad if it's a flavored condom.
    Last edited by Lilia; 11-08-14 at 10:10 PM.

That sounds like a pretty good idea actually haha, a tad cruel but it would work I guess. I will have both just in case. I've talked to a couple other friends (1 male, 1 female) and they both say that giving/ receiving a blowjob with a condom on is horrible. The girl said that it feels weird having a rubber wrinkly thing while trying to suck and guy said it numbs the sensation and lacks the feeling of warmth and wetness. He also said that you couldn't get a sloppy blowjob with a condom on? Not sure what that is though

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    Well I'll be honest the said guy happens to be myself and I got a card from a clinic with all the tests on the back with a tick next to them saying I passed them (thus std free)

I have started dating and talking with a girl who is very comfortable talking about pretty much anything. The topic of sex came up and she said that a condom would save making a mess when it comes to blowjobs and she thinks that will be her preference. (she isn't very experienced and never gave one but seems sure that she wants to use a condom) Haven't gone into much more detail than that. I know that a condom lessens the overall feel and experience of a bj so just wondered what others opinions were on this.
    OMG. You're a better human being than I AM!
    you might take your ability to get sexual favors from girls for granted:as a loser who is envious, you are more important than a little bug than I. you are morally significant than a peasant like me. You are important.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

That sounds like a pretty good idea actually haha, a tad cruel but it would work I guess. I will have both just in case. I've talked to a couple other friends (1 male, 1 female) and they both say that giving/ receiving a blowjob with a condom on is horrible. The girl said that it feels weird having a rubber wrinkly thing while trying to suck and guy said it numbs the sensation and lacks the feeling of warmth and wetness. He also said that you couldn't get a sloppy blowjob with a condom on? Not sure what that is though
    OK obviously you are both inexperienced so I'll be blunt.

A sloppy blowjob is one where the girl uses a lot of spit and saliva to make your cock really wet and slippery, which can feel really good as can a normal blow job too. With the condom in place you won't feel that wetness.

On a general note, giving or receiving a blow job with a condom on would be unpleasant for both parties compared to the real thing. It's best as a sensual person to person experience, assuming no health risks, much like cunnilingus.

This is probably all about her having anxieties about cum. Girls don't want cum in their hair, worry about the taste, worry about gagging, worry about it sticking to their face/clothes/bed…etc.

I suggest you just talk it through with her, maybe watch some videos together as foreplay (try not to pick some alarming deep throat video!), ask her to start out with holding the shaft and licking/kissing the head, then when she's comfortable with that ask her to suck the head a little bit, then ask her to take the head out of her mouth and to wank you off to an orgasm. Afterwards tell her how great it felt when she did XYZ. In other words lead her through the steps but patiently and kindly, and talk about the pros and cons of each stage. This is the healthy way to go about it.

What you want to work towards is you both feeling like you want to pleasure the other person so much that things like getting her pussy juices on you or getting your cum on her, are all irrelevant. The point at which the analysis stops and the horniness takes over instead, that's what'll be the most fun for both of you.

This does not apply to normal penetrative sex though, unless you want kiddie hassle then make sure you wrap up!

I dont do it to people that I have to use a rubber on. Thats lame as hell.

1st off if im in a committed relationship and have been for a while and i feel that i need to have you put on a condemn then i wouldnt wanna be with you because obviously it must be something about you that makes me want you to wear condemn. and if you dont wear one during intercourse then why wear it period is the question must not be confident in your partner if you feel that way.
    No More Worries

Quote Originally Posted by Stay 2gether View Post
    1st off if im in a committed relationship and have been for a while and i feel that i need to have you put on a condemn then i wouldnt wanna be with you because obviously it must be something about you that makes me want you to wear condemn. and if you dont wear one during intercourse then why wear it period is the question must not be confident in your partner if you feel that way.
    Well we haven't reached a stage of intercourse since we're just dating just now, we're not in a relationship. I am confident in her and I'm sure she is good in the bedroom but we haven't done anything like that. She may not be confident about her own ability since she's never given anyone head. If she wants me to wear one then I will but I will talk to her about it before we reach that stage.

Also thank you very much for the advice lost_man, very descriptive and useful to know

Well we haven't reached a stage of intercourse since we're just dating just now, we're not in a relationship. I am confident in her and I'm sure she is good in the bedroom but we haven't done anything like that. She may not be confident about her own ability since she's never given anyone head. If she wants me to wear one then I will but I will talk to her about it before we reach that stage.

Also thank you very much for the advice lost_man, very descriptive and useful to know
    well i guess that is different since you all are not really in a relationship but yea i would question why even do it all if you have to wear a condemn while getting head i would think that takes out the pleasure of it for a women or man. I would rather build up our relationship and save going low until you all are together and know that you are both good far as diseses go then talk about that but to me that should be saved until you all are a couple because that is something special for the one you love
    No More Worries

I prefer without a condom, though I'd listen to his preferences too.

I've never known or heard of anyone in real life using a condom for a blowjob. I know they make flavored ones so I guess some people must do it, but I think it's really rare.

I've had both with condom and without, obviously without is best. Feeling her tongue swirl on the head is amazing. Of course the absolute best is if she swallows!

it sounds like shes just anxious due to lack of experience. Go slow and don't pressure her to do anything shes not comfortable with. Nothing has happened between you yet so theres no point even talking about this right now. Wait until it happens and see how you both feel about it then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast