+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Two characteristics of Men

If you don't get help and find out what is going on in your head and get over your past, maybe.... just maybe... You might be able to have a good relationship with yourself, because that is where happiness begins. If your not a truly happy person with yourself... then you'll only attract un happiness.
    I LOVE ... US

FearofLove,

There are M A N Y really GOOD MEN out there...

We must be cautious as to what we project as it becomes a reflection of sorts. ie. what you give off is what you'll receive.
    Be mindful of this.

Do not become jaded.

You must trust.

someone will climb your wall eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Bad experience and paranoia of being taking advantage of by men so I turn into an Ice Queen. I probably need counselling but this wall I put up is there to protect me from getting hurt.
    OK, well good. At least you're not completely crazy as you can recognize that this isn't normal behaviour. I don't blame you for being jaded. We each experience different things, and each of those things seen through our own independent lens, on our own emotional level/capacities. Certain people have a harder time processing certain experiences, not everyone is ment to be in a relationship, and some of us have a harder time finding what we're looking for.

Not everyone is an asshole, a great portion I'll give you that, but not everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123