+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Two characteristics of Men

Two characteristics of Men

They're perverts or the cheapskates or both. Men who are capable of genuine love are extinct or one in a million. I would not settle for anything less than genuine and unwavering love so I think I am going to end up single for the rest of my life. Oh well, at least I can skip the hardship of child rearing and having to deal with the arguments within a marriage. Ugh, I just hate men.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

I hope you change you mind and find a man who is "one in a million" I wouldn't want to be alone. Forever...
    I LOVE ... US

You're such a "princess." Get over yourself and you'll find someone else.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think to myself that I will find someone else but every new guy I get, I get crap. Beginning to just give up on love. I don't need love and I don't have love for anyone except for the innocent-- children and animals.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Your picker is broken. There are plenty of good men out there.

My BF is loving and generous. Come to America, there are tons of them here!

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    My BF is loving and generous. Come to America, there are tons of them here!
    I visited America lately and those dudes are hot! ****.

^^^ And yet again ... your shallow self shines through. Have you ever looked past the outer shell long enough to find someone with substance? I'd say "no" you haven't.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Not true. The last guy I dated was not photogenic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Your picker is broken. There are plenty of good men out there.
    I agree! There are tons of good men out there. Take a chance...
    I LOVE ... US

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    They're perverts or the cheapskates or both. Men who are capable of genuine love are extinct or one in a million. I would not settle for anything less than genuine and unwavering love so I think I am going to end up single for the rest of my life. Oh well, at least I can skip the hardship of child rearing and having to deal with the arguments within a marriage. Ugh, I just hate men.
    How old are you? I thought you were too young to be this pessimistic.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Not true. The last guy I dated was not photogenic at all.
    Stop being dumb, it's unattractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Stop being dumb, it's unattractive.

I was wondering about this post... and nice that someone had a good last word on this one. LMAO!
    I LOVE ... US

Look up narcissism fol. I think you fit the description

Go lesbian. Glad to see you won't be having children; lord only knows how messed up they'd come out! I am really finding it hilarious to see you delve into a complete self-pity party and looking at men in such a deplorably binary fashion. You lose, Springfield; you LOSE!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Look up narcissism fol. I think you fit the description
    Makes me wonder: Is trolling a symptom of narcissism? Personally I think trolls usually hate their selves..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast