+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does my Ex Girfriend is trying to make me jealous(not sure,you tell me)

Why does my Ex Girfriend is trying to make me jealous(not sure,you tell me)

So i was in a relationship with this girl for one month, which i like a lot. We broke up cause of ego problems and that she needed some time alone. As time was passing by i followed the ''NO CONTACT'' rule since we broke up. After one week of our break up she was telling my friend she misses me and that i've done something to her and that she still thinks of me. Then i saw her randomly on the street where she was asking me if i still like her and stuff like that, i told her i need time to think about it and that we'll talk some other time (she's in a relationship) and also i asked her about her current boyfriend and she answered me she's with him just for fun and that she likes me only. Then out of the blue she started taking my girl-friends out !!! who she doesn't talk too much with them!!! (just to get my attention) i didn't show any weakness about it by still not talking to her. So 2 weeks passed by and i left for vacation, the day i left some friends of mine gathered to one of my friend's Gf house and she was there too. The other day i learned that she made out with one of my friends as they were all drunk. It pissed me off so much, and got me hurt so bad that i'm still in shock and don't know what to do. Oh and after that has happened they guy's who my EX made out close friends started talking to me asking how i was and stuff like that everyday since then... I dont know what to do help me (Is she doing it in purpose to get me jealous and mad or what? )I didn't show anything to her,i bet she knows i heard about what she has done,i didn't contact her since then,what about now ? she simply does not care anymore ? My point is that how can you do all that to someone(make me jealous to get my attention) and then nothing?When we were toghether she used to tell me that the guy she made out(my ''friend'') recently is very ugly and that she will never go with him... and suddenly this happens.

Any answers please ?

Here's an answer: Loose the her. She's yanking your chain. Don't be a fool, there are a million other women (not girls) who want a good relationship and not want to mess with a guys emotions.
    I LOVE ... US

mad at yourself that you let go and do not want to admit to myself