Hello everyone,

I'd like to share a story in which I had my first kiss! Anyone who doesn't know my story etc, feel free to read my previous posts.

So, I was out on vacation attending a wedding. I saw this girl at a party leading up to the wedding reception, but we didn't talk. She was cute and seemed shy, but I didn't get a chance to speak to her one-on-one. During my ten day stay, of those 9 days, I didn't speak to her once and only saw her at 3 parties and only saw her around on the odd occasion where she caught my eye. Again, I didn't speak to her.

On my final night on vacation, I was invited to a small barbecue and she was there! Bear in mind, there was majority family here at this BBQ! At first, I said hi and introduced myself. Then we both sat down and started drinking fruit punch. It was just casual conversation (what do you do, where are you from) etc etc. As I was from England, she loved my accent - which was great to hear. We then went into different rooms in the house, and starting talking even more. Then once we were alone, we both started to get a little flirty with each other (compliments, touching) etc. It was cute, but it wasn't MUCH flirting. We then both started to drink liquor (coke and crown royale to be specific) and we both started to get a little tipsy. I told her i would look after her and that she didn't have to drink if we didn't want to. Throughout our whole night, I was making jokes in which she liked a little bit - but still showed a little shyness. We traded numbers, snapchat and facebook. Towards the end of the night, I asked if she would like to go on a walk with me. She said yes. We walked down to the bottom of the road where there was this school. I asked if she was dating anyone, she said no and had only been on two dates and kissed once. We both found we were like each other. I asked if she wanted to sit down and she said yes, so we sat on this little curb. It was night time, a little cold and very peaceful. I put my arm around her, to keep her warm. I was a little cold too, so it was a nice setting. She laid her head on my shoulder and I rubbed her arm so she was warm. She asked if i had a girlfriend and I said no. I was REALLY scared to kiss her but took a deep breath and was ready to do it. My heart was pounding, faster than Usain Bolt in an Olympic race. Before I went to kiss her, she reached up and kissed me. We started making out, holding hands and walking about - but I kept bringing her closer and kissing her. It was amazing. I felt like I meant something to someone, after all she kissed me right? AND she was using a little tongue. My family were looking for me, so we hid behind a bush near a house and kept making out and laughing. It was quite intimate. I kept telling her how beautiful I found her, and she just smiled and kept kissing me. She was cute, and we agreed not to tell anyone. Before leaving, I held her left hand with my right hand and she tightly wrapped herself around my right arm. I felt like it was a scene in a movie - it was incredible.

Now onto some my bad parts. As soon as i returned home, she messaged to say that she just wanted to be friends and that the difference between the two countries was too hard for her to cope with. I pretty much KNEW that and I was quite disappointed, and I would of preferred a nicer message to state that our night together was nice and she enjoyed it. She reiterated later that she enjoyed it, after i worried that she didn't - but her message didnt seem too convincing. She also kept saying that she was drunk - but the kiss didnt happen all BECAUSE she was drunk right? To me, she didn't seem drunk, we were both kinda tipsy to be fair.

All in all, it was nice and I've felt like my confidence has boosted. A little advice for anyone - Just be yourself and be flirty! (but not too flirty). All it took was for me to be myself, charm, a little flirty and cute and it worked!

Stay safe friends,

Your friend,
Soccerguy987