+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What in a relationship is to you unforgivable?

What in a relationship is to you unforgivable?

For me cheating is the number one unforgivable, if you can't be faithful that breaks everything else needed, truth, loyalty, faith, love, communication.

Hello,
    Mines are:
    Cheating and all forms of it.
    Lies.
    Degrading comments.
    Mental and physical abuse.
    I would never be with someone who treats me like dirt. I've been in relationships where I tolerated crap because I thought it was LOVE. I was an idiot to believe it back then but with everything I've been through and what I know now. I cant see myself stooping that low again. And I was in a very dark lonely place... but not anymore.
    I LOVE ... US

1. Cheating.
    2. Mental/Physical abuse towards myself or others.

1 any sort of abuse
    2 any sort of cheating

Both deal breakers for me

Thanks to each who replied, I too agree on abuse, verbal and physical kinds. Both other person feel lesser, weaker and inferior so other can gain control over them.

Have a few: cheating, destruction of property and other crazy acts, stalking, addiction( drug use )

Yes, I agree, somehelp4me. Being very jealous and or possessive can turn a relationship bad quickly, makes someone unpredictable in their actions which could turn dangerous too.

For me definitely cheating! And disrespectful behavior in general. I mean a person can show some disrespect in some situations, but if this happens all the time and he/she is not willing to change it then I consider it unforgivable.
    http://howtocapturehisheartreview.com/

Thanks annlee1, and I agree with you. Worse is the partner who demands respect but in turn doesn't offer it, hypocritical and is a red flag.

For me it would be the constant lies

Thanks, mythrow. Yes, dating a pathological compulsive liar is not good in trying to have a healthy relationship.

cheating, rudeness ( being an overall bitch to my friends and family because they feel like it) smoking too, can't date a smoker.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thanks, Exeter19. I have lots of friends who won't date a smoker as well, or someone who uses drugs too. One of my ex's was rude to my mother in our house and my dad kicked him out and he was never allowed inside our house again, which was alright by me because I broke up with him as soon as we got outside, what he said was horrible and did it because he thought it was funny and cool to say. Said no respect for my family, no respect for me.

Cheating for sure. Plus physical abuse. No one deserves to be a punching bag and if that ever happened to me, I would be out of that relationship pronto. Fortunately, my husband is a kind and gentle man and would never hurt me.

Cheating, lying, abuse(in any form), indifferenceness.. if he/she is indifferent it's just never going to work out is it?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast