+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: FWB gone wrong...HELP

Ok, my last post for clarification. I apologize if I offended anyone by my depictions of the women he has been with. I don't think I am better than anyone else. I have tattoo's, I've done some pretty questionable things. My definition of trashy, in this case, is the woman who hangs at the bars, has 3 kids with 3 different men, doesn't work and lives off of men every chance she gets. I know one of his FWB....and she is it. I work hard, take care of my kids alone and pay my own bills. The group I know he associates with all have this stereo type hanging over them....and you all are right, I should not judge them, I really do apologize....I didn't judge him by the company he keeps.

I did create an illusion in my head, I thought I was better, but it appears that my arrogance might just be what turned him off... I thought I had moved on...but it seems I haven't..I'm sorry my stupidity has you all pissed off. I know you all mean well and I appreciate it. My head is cluttered, I think because this is the first guy I was involved with, he is going to be hard to forget. Thanks.

No one expects you to just stop your infatuation and lust for him in a day. Like any drug of choice that one gets addicted to, it takes a while to get the toxic out of your system so that you're no longer feeling the physical withdrawl. Once the "stuff" is out of your system, then it's the psychological aspects that you'll be dealing with.

That's where ZERO contact and exchanging one bad habit for a good one comes in.

You'll be fine once you accept you're better off without being one of many, that sex isn't love, that "looks" of passion are not true feelings and that a guy that doesn't do anything with you to advance the relationship past sex isn't in love with you.

Work on acceptance and the stage of indifference to him will follow more quickly.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Strength to you woman

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910