+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss my Wife ..... she left our world :(

I miss my Wife ..... she left our world :(

Hi All ,

imagine , a 34 years old female , was quite healthy and full of power , love fun and do sports on a daily base, she never smoked a cigarette. she was so pretty. suddenly she suffered of cough and hen we discovered she have cancer . she felt very bad lately and left .

i don't know what to do , she used to tell me that we may have to have a kid so if any one left the kid will remind the other one.

please support me

Do you mean she already passed away?

If she just left somewhere, find her, message me and I'll send you information on how to beat cancer.
    Last edited by toknow; 24-08-14 at 09:16 AM.

Oh dear. Oh for Heaven's sake, I am so, so very sorry for your loss. I'm so sorry.
    This touches heart for me having lost someone myself though under quite different terms nothing like what your going through now.

The emptiness and great sadness you are and will be feeling is a testament to how strong the love was/is. This love will always be. You must miss her so.

There are few words that could possibly help and i'm sure most of us, know not what to say to you.

She would want you to surround yourself with Family and good friends in this time of mourning.
    Mourning, though sad, is so important....

This is a great sadness, to lose your wife to something like this and it sounds like it happened fast.
    I'm just shaking my head here, teared up for though you didn't write much, it is obvious your having a rough go, justifiably so.

Please don't lock yourself away from the World. Don't close off too much; keep the doors open.

If I left my husband, I would want him to, after a time of mourning me, to move towards happiness again.
    But this is fresh right now; you have a ways to go and she of course deserves every moment you spend missing her, shedding tears for both of your loss', for every moment shared, every smile, every quite moment of love

Again, I am sorry for your loss.
    I wish you well for the next spell of time will be very tough. Very tough.

I'm at a loss for words. i don't know what to say
    light to you.
    Last edited by woody; 25-08-14 at 09:33 AM.

Sorry for your loss. Lots of people who do not smoke get cancer though, it must have been a hard to lose her and to illness. Maybe your plea for companionship in the classified area will help you hurt less.