+ Follow This Topic

Thread: extrange behaviour

extrange behaviour

I never had had a girlfriend before, I met this one 6 months ago we met and inmediatelly I felt in love
    We stayed together every day she told me that she had suffer bad treatment from her dad and from her exboyfriends, I supported her.
    After two months I asked if she had had sex with other man since she met me ad she always said NO, once she asked me if in a relationship with me would be a problem if she would have sex two friends of her she met long time ago
    I said no you could do it
    When she left to her country after a few days she texted me asking if she could met one of her friends who she didnt she since long time ago
    I told her no, now I m arriving to your country and you ask me that???

She met him they talked nothing more....After two weeks I was already living with her in her mum house in Germany (Im Spanish), and then she ask me again she wanted met him.

I told her why?? Im here .....she insisted a LOT I started been suspicious of him

Then I investigated a little bit and I discovered that she met him in my city at the same time she met me, and they had sex all that time on my back(he didnt know anythink). I told her she cired and she told me that it was just sex she doensnt love him

I felt incredibly bad....I gave all my feeling to this girls the beeeeeest of me

Later on one day she in my bed her ex boyfriend!!!! oh my god of he had to leave then I decided leave her . She wanted make a threesome

I pardon her I dont know why....later on we went on holidays all was perfect and the last day we went to dance but one old man invited us to a drink....she started dancing (very well) in front of him

Finally she started flirting I got angry, and I started shouting and nearly beat him....oh my god what a horrible holidays....I left and she staed there...yes but of course nothing happened. She wants an "open relation" it is like you sipport me emotionally but I have the right to have sex with other when she want ....!!!??? I told her this is over!!! But the same....she told I love you I would be better a proper girl..... I dont know why I cant leave her.... Any advice, please?

Hi why no body reply?
    Silly post?

She wants an open relationship ? If you can't deal with other men sleeping with her and having sex with her I say LEAVE THE WOMAN!

Your the one whose hurting yourself by staying.
    I LOVE ... US