Okay this is the first time I've ever done anything like this but I'm at my wits end

Basically I met this girl a year and a half ago at work and we became very close

We worked together for a while at first and we got on very well and so on, we had a talk one night at dinner and it lasted 3hrs, it turned out we had so much in common it was ridiculous.

Only thing is she's 6 years younger than me, I got a transfer from the work site unexpectedly which left me annoyed as I was beginning to really fall for this girl, but I had no choice. When I was leaving we planned a road trip together to do a couple off weeks later!

We done the trip and I didn't take my chances for foolish reasons which left her feeling unwanted.

After that we stayed friends but that was it she was seeing other guys and eventually moved across the country to attend school for a year.

She had a boyfriend at home who treated her lik shit and she eventually broke up with him, all this time texting me everyday.

After she broke up with him we became closer and basically were together till I acted a bit too attached and scared her away I even travelled to her to try sort it but she wouldnt forgive

I was annoyed by this and basically stopped contact till she contacted me wondering did i still care, I said I did but I did too much to which she responded it's okay to care! This annoyed me even more but I stayed friends after with no relationship talk!

I went out with someone else for 4 months after and was very fond off the girl we split amicably and are still friends but all the time she didn't do the same to me as the other girl

The situation now is she's back working with me again I got her the job, I had hoped when she returned I wouldn't feel the same but I do ever time we chat it's worse! I've never said anything since and she hasn't either, sometimes were full off chat other times it's lik she's annoyed with me but I think that's work stress as much as anything. She said she would join me on another road trip soon maybe that's an indication!

But I need advice bad on how to approach this any help would be greatly appreciated, it's driving me nuts and I suffer from confidence a lot off the time

Help! haha