+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugly people have a hard time with the opposite sex, don't they?

Ugly people have a hard time with the opposite sex, don't they?

I think that ugly people, which I am one of them, have a very hard time with the opposite sex especially if you are ugly AND poor.

I'm an ugly guy and I find it very hard in making chemistry and getting any kind of affection from good-looking women.
    Last edited by uri; 26-08-14 at 08:01 AM.

If you're ugly why do you prefer to go out with good looking women who are obviously out of your league, instead of an average looking women? You need to be realistic!

exactly!!! here you are being ugley whinging about getting a hard time and yet you want only a good looker!!! dosnt it occur to you ugley girls get a hard time rom ugley guys like you!!what a pratt!!

People who are insecure about their looks seem to assume looks are the be all and end all and they NEED an extremely "hot" partner to make them feel good. Have you ever thought there is more to relationships than just looks? .
    Maybe its your attitude or personality that is holding you back. One reason I choose not to date insecure men is because they are never happy with what they have an always think the grass is greener. You need to work on your confidence and stop being so superficial.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One man could think I am gorgeous while his friend thinks im "average".. would you dump a girl if your friends thought shes not hot? If yes, your a loser and a twat

Women don't care as much about a man's beauty because, face it, all men are neanderthals compared to a beautiful female. A man is supposed to be weathered and fortified by life's experiences, rough and tough, and with a few scars to show he has survived some battles. Women eat that shit up.

^^^Ahh, negative to that!

^^^Life experience shows otherwise.

^^^I don't think so. Go to a bar and you will notice the guys who are sitting by themselves. The less attractive ones.

- - - Updated - - -

The only women who do not care about good looks are the ones who aren't as attractive themselves and vice versa for the men.

I haven't been to a bar in years. No need to. But if I recall correctly, the guys who had female company were the ones who had the balls to approach a female. The guys sitting by themselves appeared less attractive because they were alone. They were alone because they didn't have the balls to approach a woman, or maybe they wanted to be alone. I dunno. Anyway, any guy who is enjoying the company of a woman won't be found in a bar. Heh heh.

Well, in fact, most people are pretty damn ugly, even the ones who think they aren't. Maybe conceited people attract each other. I know stupid attracts stupid too.

Id love to know what the definition of "ugly" actually is.. I don't think anyone is "ugly" unless I am talking about their personality.. I know plenty who are rotten to the core on the inside.. but even if you think someone isn't particularly attractive or isn't your type-what right do you have to put them down and call them "ugly". They could have so many other good qualities and don't don't deserve to be treated so disrespectfully or bullied by a society that thinks everything fake is "perfect"

- - - Updated - - -

And I agree with dem that men don't face the same challenges women do when it comes to attraction and looks. Most women are not half as shallow as most men

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    I haven't been to a bar in years. No need to. But if I recall correctly, the guys who had female company were the ones who had the balls to approach a female. The guys sitting by themselves appeared less attractive because they were alone. They were alone because they didn't have the balls to approach a woman, or maybe they wanted to be alone. I dunno. Anyway, any guy who is enjoying the company of a woman won't be found in a bar. Heh heh.

Well, in fact, most people are pretty damn ugly, even the ones who think they aren't. Maybe conceited people attract each other. I know stupid attracts stupid too.
    Maybe you should visit one in the near future. You'll be in for a reality check.

I go to bars occasionally. I see a lot of married guys having a quick pint at the bar after work and then home to their family. Just coz they are alone, doesn't mean they are single lol

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Maybe you should visit one in the near future. You'll be in for a reality check.
    Nah, nothing real can be found in a bar.

Well difrence between ugly and beautiful man are that when you are good looking girls come to you, circles around you smile at you, trying to get your attention. When you look at them longer than a second they stop walking or smile like received a huge gift. Damn I miss being good looking.

Now when you are not good looking girls dont come to you. You have to go to them, start a conversation, ask questions, connect socially, put some energy into them. because their pussy wont get wet just by looking at you. When you are good looking girls would help you and ask you a questions too because they are interested. But ugly guy would have to do the most job himself without help of the girl. Its harder and you will need confidence. Not giving up is the key to success.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I go to bars occasionally. I see a lot of married guys having a quick pint at the bar after work and then home to their family. Just coz they are alone, doesn't mean they are single lol
    Let's not go off on a tangent here. We are simply talking about ugly versus good looking guys independent of their status.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast