+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugly people have a hard time with the opposite sex, don't they?

Well, an attractive man isn't always beautiful. And a beautiful man isn't always attractive. You can't look at it from the simple male perspective of what is beautiful is attractive. Women are much more complicated than that and see things men don't. It is like how birds can see colors that mammals cannot. There are degrees of attraction that a man is completely ignorant of.

For example, show a guy a picture of breasts or a pussy and he may get an instant hard-on. Show a woman a picture of a hard cock and it does nothing. But show her the same guy holding a kitten or playing with a child and she gets wet.
    Last edited by dem862; 26-08-14 at 03:59 PM.

^^^ I'm confused. Are you a man or a woman?

I'm a woman and if a guy is unattractive in the truest sense of the word, I don't care how many kittens are on his lap or how many babies he is cooing, he might as well fukc those kittens.

Lol that wouldn't make me wet either but we do sum up attraction differently. We are looking for more than just looks and a good personality and confidence can make a guy more atttractive then he is on first glance

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Lol that wouldn't make me wet either but we do sum up attraction differently. We are looking for more than just looks and a good personality and confidence can make a guy more atttractive then he is on first glance
    Ok. Well every woman is different in regards to what she finds attractive. Maybe its a guy in jeans working on a car. Maybe its a guy in leather sitting on a Harley. Maybe its an exconvict with tats all over. Maybe its a businessman in a suit. Whatever. Im saying it takes more than just a naked body to turn a woman on. Whereas a naked female body is sufficient for a guy. I didnt think i needed to explain this in so much detail. My girl loves me cuz I am intelligent, caring and generous even though my looks are average. I love her cuz she is pretty, curvy, and fun in bed.

Yes, ugly people have a harder time starting relationships. So start compensating and quit whining.
    As above, so below...

I am going to venture a guess that you are not ugly. You just lack confidence. Trust me, I know what that is like. I lived most of my life convinced I was staring at a monster every time I looked in the mirror. I thought I was hideous. Hell, it isn't until recently in life that I finally realized that I'm not a bad looking dude. Hell, maybe that sounds cocky, but I don't care. I've earned it after the life I've lived.

I'm still so ridiculously shy, though. Trying to work on that. LOL! Especially since Internet dating is a joke. I'm not the cold approach type of guy, so I always kind of felt online dating was more my style. But, people don't take that seriously, so nobody ever bothers to respond.

....Wait, kinda going off on a tangent there. Back to the point, I know how hard this can be, but you just need to believe in yourself. In all likelihood, I am sure you are not ugly. Not to mention, there really is no such thing as ugly. What one person will consider ugly another will consider beautiful. What one girl may find unattractive in a guy, another girl will find irresistible. If you go around in life acting like you believe you are ugly, without realizing you are doing it, you will sort of project that on the world. Confidence is very attractive.

Trust me, I of all people know how much easier said that is than done. It isn't easy, but if you start making little efforts, you will start noticing improvements, even if very small at first. Good luck, my friend.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 27-08-14 at 07:44 AM. Reason: The demons told me to do it.

Is this another one of Uri's ugly posts? Or has it been bumped?

Reminder for everyone: According to Uri, he isn't just ugly but poor which is a huge disadvantage since it is difficult for chicks to be accepting of that in the beginning. But you can sometimes work yourself in by being devoted, don't give up because of slight rejections, and just don't give up on a girl you like. Some girls are willing to date a guy just because he tried really hard and seem really devoted to her.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Jeez plenty of poor men have gfs. Seriously fol? RMY

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    I think that ugly people, which I am one of them, have a very hard time with the opposite sex especially if you are ugly AND poor.

I'm an ugly guy and I find it very hard in making chemistry and getting any kind of affection from good-looking women.
    Lots of ugly and lots of poor people have partners, GFs or BFs, or are married.
    Being one or the other hasn't stopped them from finding love with someone, and yeah some are ugly and poor, not only one or the other but both. You need to be likeable, have other pluses- if you have a dead personality you won't get far with anyone.

I think you just need to get good with words if you are competing against a better looking guy, try being funny that always works for me

I am sure not everyone would think of you as ugly and several would be attracted to you, are you sure it is your looks and not your attitude on how you think you look?

good looks,clean and tidy,fit bod,silver grey hair,sun tan,confidence,happy cos im solvent,and i smile,and i flirted when unattached.all of the above i have.im 62 years old.take away the handsome face would the rest of me compensate if i were ugley?i think so.the point im making is .stop focusing on your gargoyle of a.f ace ,girls will see thru that if you got the rest(which you can achieve without gods input)now get in the gym,and the sun,and the clothes shop,and sort out your money.

Jesus Christ! Ugly and poor people have been in relationships forever.. Just look around

I think the problem is you're a pussy. Like those guys by themselves at the bar. They just don't have the balls to go up and meet a lady. That's how it works.

Plenty of them get a gf too
    Last edited by surfhb; 30-08-14 at 10:35 PM.

yep surfhb,he is a pussy,and he is also a selfish one ,as i said before he is saying he cant get a looker! so he is guilty of making it hard for ugleys too!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12