+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Beginning

yes, yes trip with misombra. so far, i'm going to fly down to alburqueque next thursday. then, we're going to rent a car and go on a mini, mini road trip and then leave on either monday or tuesday. for the road trip, maybe we can go visit you? what do you think?
    "Ogres are like onions."

I live in the Los Angeles area. Let me know if you are heading this way, although I wouldn't consider that a "mini, mini" road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I like drinking with the boys, too, Arty. They are less likely to go blabbing about your troubles to all their girlfriends, unlike women, and I like their practicality. A lot of women are prone to hysteria over personal problems.

Are you going on a trip with misombra? WHere? (I am jealous!)

TAVS: What's in Ft. Lauderdale? I usually associate Florida with really old people who drive wrecklessly, but of course, that means I have really only been around the Miami area...
    I like to pretend there are going to be lots of scantally clad women on the beach waiting to meet me. (Don't tell me I'm wrong). If all else fails, me and my friends will just drink a lot, do some beach relaxing, and hit on anything that moves. We have a friend who's a pilot down there and we're crashing at his place. The other guy I'm going with has a Propose to me or Else deadline looming this December and he needs a good taste of freedom so he'll be smart enough to stay single. We're flying for next to nothing with airline connections.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I like to pretend there are going to be lots of scantally clad women on the beach waiting to meet me. (Don't tell me I'm wrong). If all else fails, me and my friends will just drink a lot, do some beach relaxing, and hit on anything that moves. We have a friend who's a pilot down there and we're crashing at his place. The other guy I'm going with has a Propose to me or Else deadline looming this December and he needs a good taste of freedom so he'll be smart enough to stay single. We're flying for next to nothing with airline connections.
    That DOES sound like fun! If you head down to the Keyes, you can see lots of scantily-clad men! (haha)

oh my god! guys from pensacola have awesome body.. when i went down to new orleans.. man, they were pretty close to being naked. ::drool::
    "Ogres are like onions."

Shh!, you live in L.A.?? I didn't know. That means I'll be meeting you too, then. PM me your contact info so that when I know more exact dates I'll contact you and see if we can meet.

Arty..from what I gather you and Keko aren't an item anymore? I'd say "I'm sorry", but I'm not sure that's the right thing to say. I'm not sorry that it's over because if it turned out this way there may be a reason for it, but I am sorry that you have to go through this mourning period..in other words, I'm sorry for the temporary sadness you may feel, be feeling, or have felt, depending on where you're at. But I trust you'll be okay.

Guess I should give Keko a call too.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I live in the Los Angeles area. Let me know if you are heading this way, although I wouldn't consider that a "mini, mini" road trip.
    it is pretty mini because it's a really short trip.

only a few days.... i still have to hash out a few more details..

so far, i'm thinking, i'll leave from rhodes island (tickets are about 100 cheaper.)

the other thing too is if i fly back from lax, it's also cheaper than flying back from abq.

then, i don't want misombra to drive back all by herself..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Shh!, you live in L.A.?? I didn't know. That means I'll be meeting you too, then. PM me your contact info so that when I know more exact dates I'll contact you and see if we can meet.

Guess I should give Keko a call too.
    Yea, it'd be nice. There are other things that he's stressed about that if I was a good friend I would be able to comfort him. But I'm not in the greatest mood right now and if anything, i might make him shittier than he already does.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12