+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Beginning

New Beginning

It struck me this morning that everything is really gone now. That everything has really ended. I know it's all only a matter of time when I'll be happy again. But still, it hurts so much when my thoughts wander on to those things that I should have forgotten long ago.

Well, time to move on, right?

Maybe I'll throw a drinking party. What better way to celebrate the end than by starting from a new beginning? Clean slate, clean slate.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Glad to hear you got a handle on things mentally Throw a bash and have some fun, getting on with your life is the best way to help get over things.

Best wishes

Here Here. Hanging on just sucks. The world awaits.

sounds very encouraging

the world awaits. wow! it's like doors and doors of unopened excitement.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    sounds very encouraging

the world awaits. wow! it's like doors and doors of unopened excitement.
    Yea, do what I say not what I do.

yea... i need to do that to myself too.. i need to do what i say and not say what i don't do..
    "Ogres are like onions."

Art,
    So funny that you said that it just struck you that it is over. Funny thing is that I felt the very same way just yesterday. I was sitting outside somoking a cigarette when it just hit me like a ton of bricks. It's over and I'm still hanging on. Six months have passed but it stills feel like it was only a week ago. Strange. I still check my phone often to see if I missed her call or to see if she has called. Every so often she does call but we never talk about us. I'm tired so I mentally just gave up...and I'm ready for the next roller coster ride Glad to hear that we are on the same track

I hear ya Jsnow, my phone is on my lap right now for the same reason and I've barely turned it off in 4 months. I came to a realization on my way home from wotk today myself...my gal doesn't love me anymore. I'm no longer going to pretend to myself that she does.

Damn. This is a very sad thread. I'm sorry you all are going through sad times and I wish I could cheer you up. I think I'll have a drink on all your behalves, then at least * I * will cheer up.

Don't worry SSH, I have the Jack flowin. More for fun than pitty....watchin some movie called Blast. I'm not given up, not until the 6 month mark, but I am facing the facts.

Just stay away from the sad movies for a while.

No time. Lots to do and my trip to Ft Lauderdale is just days away. I plan to have a lot of fun and try my luck with the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsnowman
    Art,
    So funny that you said that it just struck you that it is over. Funny thing is that I felt the very same way just yesterday. I was sitting outside somoking a cigarette when it just hit me like a ton of bricks. It's over and I'm still hanging on. Six months have passed but it stills feel like it was only a week ago. Strange. I still check my phone often to see if I missed her call or to see if she has called. Every so often she does call but we never talk about us. I'm tired so I mentally just gave up...and I'm ready for the next roller coster ride Glad to hear that we are on the same track
    Yea. Funny for me though, I call him like a million times a day and he picks up and we talk. I try to pretend it's not bothering me. I'm so happy to get him on the phone. Everytime I get a text message, I think it's him. But thank goodness for misombra. Now, when I get a text, I'm not anxious because it is probably her and we're planning something exciting which i am sooooo excited about.

As for rollercoaster rides, I don't know. I just want to enjoy the company of girls and be happy. Who needs the concealment that comes with relationships. The best words he ever said to me was "I don't love you." And that is enough to last me a lifetime.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Damn. This is a very sad thread. I'm sorry you all are going through sad times and I wish I could cheer you up. I think I'll have a drink on all your behalves, then at least * I * will cheer up.
    haha.. I tried to cheer my friend up but the only thing I could think of doing was drinking with her too. haha... I'm going to call up my male friends and see if they want to go out for drinking. Their encouragement are usually more rational and not one-sided and leaning towards me.
    "Ogres are like onions."

I like drinking with the boys, too, Arty. They are less likely to go blabbing about your troubles to all their girlfriends, unlike women, and I like their practicality. A lot of women are prone to hysteria over personal problems.

Are you going on a trip with misombra? WHere? (I am jealous!)

TAVS: What's in Ft. Lauderdale? I usually associate Florida with really old people who drive wrecklessly, but of course, that means I have really only been around the Miami area...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast