So there is a guy who grew up into pretty hot guy during a time.
I used to play with him and my brother all the time during summers where we have a house untill I was 10 and he and my brother were 14.

Meanwhile when I was 17 I started to realize he has grown up into a really hot guy. He always said hi to me and I always saluted him back. We never had a normal conversation besides that. Unless he ran into me when I am with my mom. Then he used to talk to me, I mean us. He always checked me out from head to toe infront of my mom, I was blushing then and stuff...

He moved to my hometown while he was in college so I used to ran into him ocasionally there too out of the blue. The thing was since I was really into him, I was acting so stupid when i've seen him somewhere from the distance, I was avoding him as much as I could. He noticed that. But eventually when I couldnt escaped him we just saluted and never talked, as usuall!

I am 27 now, he is 31. And the things haven't changed. He never communicates with me besides bloody 'hi'. He communicates to my dad, my mom and my brother all the time when he sees them. He always asks them questions about me. He is nice and talkative to anyone who lives in our neighbordhood here at my beach house, but me. Lol..

Whenever I see him he looks like he is affraid of me. When he notices me he becomes nervous and touches his face or walks up and down nervous if he is standing at one place waiting for someone. And then when I pass him by with a smile he freezes and rises his eyebrows and looks pretty scared. Whenever I catch him checking me out from the distance he looks away.

We have a mutual friend who is really good friend of mine and his. She was suposed to drop by here, where she also has a beach house as we all do and arrange a friendly meeting. But she was busy and none of above happened. He doesnt know I am good friends with her neither that I know her because she doesnt come here as much anymore for years. When I come back to my home town I could ask her to arrange some random meeting/party/gathering whatever.
I asked her if she told anything to him like I like him and stuff and she said a big no, that this is classified case, lol. He had some thing with her friend not so long time ago, but he is single.

Who managed to read all this, I need some advices on what to do in the near future.
I can text my friend and arrange some spontaneous hook up without him knowing that I will come and that we have a mutual friend at some party. But the thing is that I didnt talk to my friend for a while and I just can't text her out of the blue 'Hey, wanna go out this saturday with our firends and oh well bring my crush' She could give me his number, she already asked me if i want it...but its pretty much stupid move since we dont communicate and its pathetic.

Second thing this guy is as I said..confusing me. Why are some men looking like they've seen a ghost around some women?? I mean I am scared and acting stupid or ignoring or avoiding somebody only if some guys attract me on a scale 1-10.... 10! Or when i hate and dislike someone really much or to some authority. Idk.. I never did anything to him. Okay when we were younger i avodied him and he noticed that. But i say hi to him.
Then again if he is interested and likes me. He could of just stop and say hi and make some communication or just adk me about my brother, like he does with everybody else. But his body language is like I will steal his organs and sell them on ebay. Why?
This guy is smart, hot and succsesfull. If he likes me all this time he should of have confidence to approach me somehow... instead he looks like he will get a heartattack when he passes me by. I am nice person, he can see that kids approach me by themselfs and like me, that elder people like to talk to me so as every other neighbour. I dont stalk him or stare at him all the time at all.
I could handle the fact that he is not interested in me at all, doesnt care to know anything about me if he would of pass me by everytime cold with no emotions and just say hi..if he doesnt act wierd and scared. I can read people good and their body language. Just have no clue why am I stressing him out when he notices me from the distance and when he passes by.
I should stop typing loool. Anyone was in the same situation? That you scare people and dont know why? And when oposite sex is acting wierd?