+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is my ex bf messing with me & getting mad at me?

Why is my ex bf messing with me & getting mad at me?

My ex and I have known each other for 16 years. dated for 81/2 yrs. He left me a year ago. I went no contact for about the whole year.

I was pretty devastated. He then started to get in touch with me. Fast forward to now. We recently slept together a few times. He has made it clear he still has feelings for me. I've been pretty casual about it because I don't want to pressure him & he's in school full time. Sunday I was at a concert by myself & he texted me asking to help him watch his dog. I told him where I was & he flipped out on me. He said I'm doing "gay shit" all the time.that all his friends are there for him & I haven't been & that he'll never ask me for help again.

I was shocked cause I'm always there.Even after everything that's happened between us."Youre clearly moving on & doing stupid shit.I'll do my thing,you do yours, whatever it is this time" Hes ignored me all month. His response was he's busy with work & school & his bands. Then he says "I'd always be there for you if you asked, you have not been. I told him I'd help him & like an idiot left the concert. he stopped answering his phone & was like "I have shit to do bye my phones dyn" so I said "thanks for making me feel like a one night stand, the nights we spent together actually meant something to me. I'm not moving on I'm in love with you asshole" haven't talked to him since.Whats his problem? All cause I went to a concert? Any men out there that can tell me why he's so cruel. I feel like a sucker. He left me, comes back messed with me sleeps with me & then gets mad for no reason...

You're boyfriend is an insecure dickhead. If you know what's good for you, tell him you are busy as well and you can't waste your precious time dealing with childish and asshole behaviors.

Stop mothering men, then you won't have to deal with little boys.

He left you a year ago. He walked away without a thought for the 8 years you spent together, without an explanation or without even trying to make it work so why did you let him back into your bed after a year of no contact?

He was probably just bored, lonely or depressed. You don't use your body to get someone back. It doesn't work. If he really wanted you, he would not have went a year without you.

Its up to you to be strong and protect you from getting hurt from the same person twice, three times etc.. you need to realize you deserve better than this-he should have more respect for you and what you shared not to mess with your head or send out mixed signals

You need to accept its over, tell him not to contact you again. Try to get some closure and move on with your life. One chapter ends and another begins. You have managed fine without him for a year. I know its hard and your hurt but hes an asshole. People change and hes not the person you were in love with anymore