+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girls, do you tell your guys about other guys that flirt w/ u?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I casually mentioned it once when I was dating this one guy......but honestly I kinda keep it to myself. I mean whats the big deal if Im not looking??

It is flattering though......and usually happens when I'm in a relationship. Im always thinking "Damn...where was he when I was single?"

Then when Im single I sometimes feel ignored like the plague....sighs.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I personally hate it when my girlfriend tells me those things, just like when she asks me about my past history with women. Nothing good can come from those questions, only things like jealousy. Just no point to mention it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Did she tell you casually? Did she tell you in a idle way, as if to purposely get you worked up?
    yeah, totally casual. i got back at her though because she noticed this chick at this restaurant hella checks me out when she goes grocery shopping at my place... hell, i didn't even notice. so i use that against her, sorta.. lol.
    Make more than just a donation: Volunteer your PC's idle time to fight against cancer! For more, please visit: www.grid.org or ask me how to join my cancer crunching team!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    Then when Im single I sometimes feel ignored like the plague....sighs.
    damn i totally know how u feel....
    Make more than just a donation: Volunteer your PC's idle time to fight against cancer! For more, please visit: www.grid.org or ask me how to join my cancer crunching team!

Yes I do as a matter of fact and my bf gets a kick out of it! He loves it that I get attention from other males. He is not the jealous type.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by singularity2006
    i get easily jealous and insecure for some reason and it hella bugs me when my gf tells me about how this one guy near her work always flirts w/ her. Do girls do this normally while in a relationship? Am I justified in feeling kinda irritated or is this something girls normally do anyway?
    it bugs me too when my ex does the same(we are getting back together soon) and she did it when we were going out..would you rather she cheated on you though?

my ex didnt like the guy who was flirting with her and im the only guy she likes...so i guess im good..i still get jealous tho

btw ask her if she likes the guy..just to make sure there isnt any lingo going on there

funny location lilwing....gave me a good laugh

my bf talks about sex that he had with his ex gf's how's that for kickers? uhhh i'm a dumbass for listening to it.

I have told my boyfriend of one story in particular. Just cuz I thought it was funny and even inappropriate as it was a business acquaintance. I'm not sure if it ticked him off that I told him.

Otherwise, I don't really bother telling him. If it is just the normal run of the mill "come on" then there isn't really any point in it. But the odd time it might be particularly funny or interesting or something.

shit , today i just told my GF that a girl in the metro keept checking me out ... staring the whole time ... dumb story byt wtv..( SKIP unless your bored)

i was in a rush so i was eating burger king in a metro station ... waiting for it to come ... mind you , this is RIGGHHT after work ... so everybody is starving ... lucky for me i finished earlier ... so there i am , enjoying my fries like a fat kid who got cake ... and i look up ... i see a BUNCH of ppl just staring at my food from all over the places ... its kinda rare too see anybody eating in a metro station here ... so i was making noise with the paper bag and ppl were looking in the corner of their eyes by now ... so i got in the metro , stuffed the bag as fast as i could IN my coat ( that i was wearing) and chugged that 7UP as fast as i could before i went in ... thank god i finished my fries before .

so im sitting and a girl ... that was next to me before , gives me a curisity look ... then i see her look changes and she keeps doing slight hints like flipping her hair while staring , having her legs crossed and sort of kicking the air till i looked and then she smiled ... so im there thinking " she must have thought i was some sort of freak for eating burger king in a dirty metro ... the she saw what i looked like and changed her point of view of me"...

too bad she keept going on the metro and i had to swith lanes and that i was "taken" ... if not i would of approached her ...

HEYY , good news ... she apologized ... said she dint like that because she loves me and she got jealous (about something else) ... i dont know at what tho ... wtv ... things are good for now.

ps .. i got my recent GF by approaching her in the metro ...

Damnit, that made me want Burger King!

i forgot to mention when everybody was laughing

i then proceeded to get in my car after riding the metro ... i got in , started driving , during a stop i pull out the burger , peel the paper off just enough so i can bite it . then i start driving with my elbow and im eating at the same time ... all this with some loud music playing and me trying to sing with a mouth full and nod my head . then i look next to me during a stop ... both cars next to me were laughing their asses of and looking at me . i was laughing also ... they werent laughing at me , i could tell , they were laughing because it was hilarious .

this happened for most cars thats passed next to me for like 10 mins .

Tone Guest
    LoL good stuff LV, and yeah that makes me hungry for some BK!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12