+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why can't we have who and what we want easily?

Why can't we have who and what we want easily?

It seems like one after another, love seems to come, sweep me off my feet and then crash, and self-destruct. All the effort we spent on the relationship feels like a complete waste. Love seems so difficult to sustain.

It's not that I don't get attention from guys, but I get it from guys whom I don't like, and for those whom I like, they don't like me the same way. Of course, there are cases of mutual love, but every time they are so far away, and often the obstacles cause the relationship not to last. People say not to chase love, but if I don't chase it, I get plenty of people whom I don't want, and not the guys I want.

I miss my exes sorely, and I want my latest ex so badly. It's just that things are so difficult that I have reached breaking point. Was it not meant to be? However, it felt so much like it was meant to be the right guy for me.

Should I settle with any Mr. Good Enough on the street, and use him for my gratification, or wait out for Mr. Right? Honestly, though, I feel bad about the thought of using someone and I am jaded by relationships, so I'd rather just be single if the right person doesn't come along or if they don't feel the same way towards me.
    Last edited by HeartWeaver; 07-09-14 at 06:58 AM.

You can have fun with mr good enough while waiting for mr right, nothing wrong with that as long as you let mr good enough that you don't want to get too serious. It isn't using if you are upfront and honest, it would be a mutual understanding.

Do not put yourself down in that way, sure many people experience the same thing, you'd be surprised just about everyone wishes they could have the person they want. That is just how things turn out at times, but do not dwell too long on such sadness. Enjoy your life and do the things you want! pick yourself up, travel the world!!!!!!! Go with your friends or find new activities to do such as sport.

Try this in the morning, when you wake up lie in bed and do not move. Then watch how your brain reacts in what your normal daily routine is, is it your brain controlling you in doing the things you need to do or is it YOU yourself controlling your brain in saying i want to do this and i need to! There is a difference, so in simple words do what you feel is good for you not what your brain is saying. You wanting your ex-boyfriend that badly? I would say that is brain being triggered by emotion making you want him more and then creates that sadness in you.

Try something new, keep your head up and be strong. Showing confidence and independence will attract Mr. Right in future