+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this guy worth it? Idk what to do now... I need URGENT answers if possible!!

Is this guy worth it? Idk what to do now... I need URGENT answers if possible!!

Okay so there is this guy that I know and he recently started messaging me, I was shocked bc I thought he liked my friend but he told me he actually liked me the whole time, and the only reason he told my friend he liked her was to get her to talk to him bc she was ignoring him. I told him he shouldn't have done that and he says he knows it was stupid. So then we started talking and after a few days I realized I was starting to really like him, bc he was just really nice and sweet and friendly. But then, my friend who he "used to like" came over and I told her that he has a crush on me, and she was like, "omg so now he likes me, Carly(another girl), and you! I hate him so much." And then I was like, wait, he still likes you? And she was like "yeah I still keeps trying to text me and asking why I won't answer." And I was just like, oh.... And honestly it kind of stung. Now I don't know who to believe, bc he is still trying to text my friend and she thinks he likes her, and supposedly he likes another girl too, but he was very straight forward towards me and he told me that he lied about liking my friend just to get her to stop ignoring him. Now I don't know what to do, and I'm starting to like him but idk if he is just a huge liar and player or if he actually likes me! I'm so confused!! Please help.. Is he just a desperate jerk, or is it too soon to know and I'm misinterpreting things?? How can I figure this out the right way? Should I just start ignoring him?? Should I just keep texting him and see what happens? Or should I just ask him and be straightforward and see what he says?

Just play him back until you figure it out, sounds like he is playing you both anyway. Only you can know the answer because your experiencing the situation. Just don't kill your friendship with your friend over him, thats not worth it.

Hes probably insecure and desperate. I knew a guy before who would message like 20 girls on social media hoping that one would respond and go out with him. He had no real standards-anyone would do which is kinda pathetic.

This guy is not only desperate and insecure-he is also a liar and can't be trusted so tell him to get lost. Both of you should tell him to f off and move on. Hes not worth hurting your friendship over. Hes a loser

Yeah I guess you are right. It just really sucks and is taking a toll on my self esteem because I feel like this always happens to me, and a guy never truly likes me for me. It just makes me feel that I don't deserve a good guy that respects me and genuinely likes me. I guess I know that this guy is bad news but it still hurts.