+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there any chance that this guy is interested?

Is there any chance that this guy is interested?

Hey, so I'm a junior and high school, and there's this guy in one of my classes. I've been flirting with him, and I'm trying to gauge if there's a chance that he could be interested in me. I'm historically bad at this, so I'm asking for help.
    Basically, we sit right next to each other, and sometimes, our arms will touch, and we'll just sit there like that. Also, sometimes he'll put his leg right next to mine to the point that they're touching, and just leave it like that. I think I'm just worried that that's a coincidence. As I've been talking with him more, he's started talking to me more like a person, and less like one of his friends or something. If that makes sense. Also, he teases me in class (but not spitefully) as well.
    I think I'm mostly worried that the whole touching thing is a coincidence, as we sit RIGHT next to each other... Is there any chance that he could be at least a little interested If so, how can I take this any further? I am a bit shy... Thanks so much!

Hi rosebud, welcome to the forum. You are shy, and so everyone else your age. It's a difficult time being a junior, dealing with all these new emotions, topped off with feelings of uncertanty. I will tell you this a lot of guys are not confident enough to ask a girl out. It's nerve racking, plus it's so hard with everyone around watching. It sounds to me he does like you but doesn't know where and when the right time would be. You could muster up the courage and slip him your cel number, maybe get on his FB and go from there. I know most people are more comfortable asking someone to hang out over FB or a text. Best of luck and let us know how things went