+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How not to be paranoid?

How not to be paranoid?

So I have been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and I don't really know where we stand. Like sometimes he seems really into me and sometimes I don't know how he feels. And it's not one of those situations where I can just frankly ask him because it'd be awkward. So recently my paranoid mind says that one of my close friends kinda likes him except I have nothing to base this off except one conversation that probably means nothing anyway. So I was away this weekend and I know the two of them spent a good bit of the day together for a school activity... which really shouldn't affect me but I keep getting scared. And then tonight she posted something on Facebook and he replied... which does not sound like a big deal at all but trust me it is because he NEVER puts messages on facebook. And that has me super paranoid and I dint know what to do! Because I'm not in a situation where I could "confront" either one of them without looking stupid or ruining my friendship and I know that I might be going silly crazy but I just don't know what to do... please help me out here and tell me I'm stupid

In this kind of situation all you can do is wait and see. If you act on this rash accusations, you may ruin whatever you have with the people involved and you will be embarrassed. Better wait and trust. Enjoy and don't overthink. Goodluck!
    What's sabotaging your chances at love? --> https://dyenag.leadpages.net/kick-ass

Yes you're stupid. Why are you paranoid for? Never mind.... Don't answer it.