+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is crazyyyy! Guys please help!

This is crazyyyy! Guys please help!

So me and my bf are really madly in love and everything is perfect apart from the fact that I'm crazy jealous over his first kiss which he shared with his first gf back when he was 14 (he's 24 now). I used to ignore it before but it has somehow started annoying me and I keep thinking stupid stuff like how he must have had more butterflies with her and that kiss (and other kisses with that girl) might have been better than our kisses. I don't want to indulge in these thoughts because I know they are irrational but they really don't leave me. Guys how can I stop being so irrational? I can give him better kisses with all the butterflies right?

Oh my fukcing shit, jealous about a kiss when he was 14 because he got more butterflies, really?

Why don't you make it up by blowing him better, that way, he won't even think about the damn first kiss?!

lmao... Yes, learn the Art of Oral Sex and he won't give a flying fk about a first kiss with some other girl.

He's 24. Please tell me you're not 14 (even if you're acting it).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Your jealous and irrational thoughts might just drive him away one day. Enjoy what you got together and leave each others past exactly where it belongs.........

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Oh my fukcing shit, jealous about a kiss when he was 14 because he got more butterflies, really?

Why don't you make it up by blowing him better, that way, he won't even think about the damn first kiss?!
    Oh so THAT'S the secret to getting as many blowjobs as I want.

I was going to try leaving a credit card trail that leads to my dick but this makes so much more sense.

... lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion