+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girlfriend left me for ex

girlfriend left me for ex

Hi all looking for bit of advice please. I have been seeing a woman for the past 10 weeks when suddenly she left me for her ex boyfriend . Things were going great between us and we really fell for each other. She has a little boy to her ex. The little boy has behaviour probs at moment and she says this is why she gone back to her ex for her child's sake. While I appreciate this is kind for her little boy, she told me how the relationship with her and ex never made her happy and failed 3 times already. So my question is, do you think going back to an ex after 3 times could ever work between them, even for child's sake?? Or should I just walk away from this situation completely? Just that I really fell for her and had a close bond with her son and don't want to make the wrong choice. Oh and another thing she now won't speak to me at all. Don't know why as never did anything wrong that I know of. Any advice would me much appreciated as this whole thing is driving me crazy!!!! Thanks. Chris

10 Weeks... that's two months plus two weeks which is NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR YOU TO FALL for her. You've been in lust and infatuation which you'll get over soon enough if you stop wanting to be with an idiot that returns to an asshole three times.

She's going to keep doing that crap for the rest of her life because she's too issued to just walk away and keep away and get the family councelling for her and her son that needs getting.

You are better off without her or even answering her when she contacts you again in order to hoover you back for more bullshit and heartache as she uses you for the emotional support that the asshole doesn't provide for her.

Find a woman that isn't issued up to the ying/yang and tell this one to eff off if she ever contacts you again.

pffft.. She's fluff and you are better off without her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thanks. I know I should walk away but it's hard when cos their was a real connection between the two of us. But do you think the relationship between her and ex could ever last? Just I don't want to see her hurt again despite what she done to me

Quote Originally Posted by chris81 View Post
    Thanks. I know I should walk away but it's hard when cos their was a real connection between the two of us. But do you think the relationship between her and ex could ever last? Just I don't want to see her hurt again despite what she done to me
    Yes... it will last. They will keep breaking up but she's got issues so she will keep going back to him so any man that gets with her in between her NOT being with him will suffer the same way you are.

Anyone that breaks up with someone THREE times and then goes back again has emotional immaturity problems and issues from childhood that they haven't dealt with. She's bad news so do your best to keep changing the subject of her when she pops into your head and in less time then you were dating, you'll be over her.

DON'T respond to her if she reaches out when she thinks its safe for her to do so without her on again off again lover suspecting anything. She will just hurt you again.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Thanks for that. She's also very indecisive about things and I guess I never really knew where I stood. But I think your right. She will keep doing this whoever she meets

sadly the bond they built when they made their son together is what will pull her to him,she will only break that link when she falls harder and poss makes a baby by some other guy.also most girls fall for the bad boys,us nice guys are seen as dependable but dull.sorry mate find another

I feel sad for you. I know it's difficult but you have to move on from this. She just wasn't the right one for you. You'll find the one for you soon

I really do appreciate everyone's feedback but I find it so hard just to walk away completely.i care about her more than I thought I ever could for someone. And to know that the choice she has made will inevitably or likely lead to her being unhappy......makes me feel like I can't just turn my back completely. I heard she was saying she felt awful cos she knew she had been horrible to me and wanted to speak to me?? Either way, call me soft but I'll always be here when she needs me. My heart is ruling my head right now but I guess we can't help how we feel about sum1.

You should let her go completely. You can just pray 4 her,bless her.

Either way, call me soft but I'll always be here when she needs me.
    Okay, I will; "you're soft."

Walk away! This is not your call anymore. If the relationship with the ex has been really bad but she still got back together with him then there is something wrong with this woman and you give the child more problems if the child sees that the parents are not happy together. you deserve someone better. Move on!
    What's sabotaging your chances at love? --> https://dyenag.leadpages.net/kick-ass

Yeah man it sucks think you just gotta move forward.

Damn Im sorry about this it must be killing you as it would destroy me