+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he like me?

Does he like me?

Hello everyone,
    I need your help immediately! I am becoming crazy! I really dont know that he likes me or not( I'm confused!
    We were classmates but we never talked to each other. I wanted to talk to him but I was so shy to start the conversation! I just thought that he liked me too because sometime I could catch him while he was staring at me ! He never start to talk to me but I think it was obvious that he liked me... When he was talking to his friends and I was walking around him, he stopped talking and just looking at me! I loved him too but I really couldn't start to talk. I was waiting for him. That semester finished and I think at the end he even didn't realize my name!

In this new semester, i see him sometimes!! His behavior is exactly the same as the previous semester! He looks at me, he look for me between my friends, i catch him while is staring at me and etc! Its weird but I see him every where! When I am talking to my friends it is obvious that he his listening to my words! He just doesn't want to show that he looks at me! When he looks at me and I catch him, he looks somewhere else! I really don't know what to do...

I miss him so much, i love him! I wanna be betweens his arms! But he doesn't say anything! No one is willing to start the conversation!

Can anyone tell me what should I do in this situation?

Well, I think you know what you have to do. Just go talk to him. Be friendly. You'll see where this leads. But don't get too excited too quickly.

Next time you catch him looking at you... blow him a kiss and then go back to talking to your friends.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Im too shy to talk to him ! I cant do this and blow him a kiss!

Then stick your tongue out at him. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

A guy won't often commit to ask a girl out or even go out of his way to talk to her unless he knows that he has a chance with her.

Whenever you can, give him some little hints that you like him too. Try smiling when he looks at you and maybe give him a little wink. Let him catch you stealing glances at him every now and then too. You have to let him know that you like him back or else he's never going to muster the courage to try and ask you out.