+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She left and I'm still in love

She left and I'm still in love

Ok, the history begins with us working in the same place , was just a temporary job for three months, we were working in different areas so I couldn't really say to her more than a hi !, she always knew that I liked her , I really liked her from the begining and I was dying to meet her, so on the last three days we stayed there , the first day of those three, I Finally got to know her , we just talked for a moment that night , on the second day we talked for about an hour we had such a nice evening , but on the third day we were at this farewell party , we both were little bit drunk ,and then suddenly ,she approached to me and started to kissing me, I was so shocked at that moment , we continue kissing, then she left for a moment, she took too long and I decided to go and look for her I found her but she was kissing with another guy , She saw me that I saw them just when they were kissing , she just gave me a Smile, I turned around and I left, later that night I was going to my bedroom when I realized she was walking right behind me , she said she was leaving too , I didn't know how to react so , I let her talk and we walked together, when she was about to leave , she asked me If she could stay for a moment in the bedroom cuz she wasn't feeling alright , I wondered why not?, I got lost in time and just after few minutes , we were having sex......... After all of this I told her I have a crush on her she just smiled and said I feel the same way, she said we should meet after this and I answered I would love to , then she left with a smile in her face, and that was the last time I saw her, I wrote her twice and she never answered back, the problem now is that , I fell in love with her even when she broke my heart that night , I know is not about sex cuz' I wasn't really looking for that even tho it happened , I know I could feel the same only with just one kiss from her, now she is in her country and I'm in mine, the problem now , is that I don't do anything else than think about her all the time and I don't know what to do with this feeling, everyday I ask to my self the same question , why did she do that ?

Note:I'm sorry for the bad grammar , english is not my mother language.

Unfortunately you might have to just move on. It may seem hopeless now but you'll feel much better when you've forgotten about her and started looking for somebody else. I got dumped by my boyfriend of 6 years in a note he left after moving out of our apartment so I know what it's like to feel your heart ripped out without answers. good luck.

I'm sorry Bern, but this women wasn't/isn't in a good place mentally so I'm assuming emotionally, at the best she has a problem with alcohol, at worst, well.. Suffice to say, she would probably cause you far more distress if you were in her proximity than you are experiencing now. What you are describing falls in to the 'Not-Worth-It' category for me. Which means the pain:pleasure ratio is not, never was, nor will it ever be, in your favor. Sorry Bud.
    “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.”

― Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker

Oh sick. She goes and has her tongue in some other guys mouth making out with both of you all trashy, and then you screw her? Now she's not answering? She DID just want sex. People lie all the time. It's really easy to do, you just open your mouth. Don't contact her again.

I feel for you Bern. But, not too worry with time you will find someone better who deserve you.

I know you still in love with her her. Keep yourself busy either by going out there to socialize and date other girls, it really doesn't matter if you are attracted to them or not. It will help you forget about her and stop thinking about her.

Although i really don't understand why you still would be in-love with someone who kissed you for a moment and then went to the next guy and shared a bit of your saliva with him (God knows how many people she had did that with in the past including sex)

Even after you saw the way she left you and kissed the other guy, you still had sex with her that evening (That is if you even used protection).

Bern, have you ever thought about STD's ? Honestly speaking when you contract an STD, you wouldn't be In-Love, but you will be Out Of-Love and by then your falling in love would develop eyes to see and even a brain to think.
    If men were God

She definitely was just being slutty that night and doesn't have any feelings for you. It meant nothing to her... You aren't in love, even though it might feel heartbreaking! Just gotta accept it and move on.