+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want to literally be someone im not? :(

I want to literally be someone im not? :(

There's a boy at my college who is literally perfection. He is the hottest boy there, he is kind, has manners and respects women and he's only 17 and he has a girlfriend who is ridiculously pretty. Seeing them together lowers my chances of ever getting him plus the fact I look like a tree.
    I imagine being her on a daily basis because she is gorgeous, she has the boy I want, she's mixed with amazing cultures she's skinny and so many other reasons I want to be her.. But I have stopped doing my college work to the best of my ability I now just imagine being her.
    The worst is when he does cute things to her they rarely do PDA but when they do it kills me he once plaited her hair it looked not great but he still tried and things like that are just making me want to be her so badly. So how do i stop this constant daydreaming and wanting to be someone i literally am not and can never be?

Go visit your schools Guidance Center and ask to talk to a psychologist. Discuss this with him/her and then come back here and tell us what you learned about wishing your life away instead of being the best YOU that you can be and being successful in your own right ~ while being YOU.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-09-14 at 10:57 AM. Reason: changed the word "when" to "with" O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion