+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do about this married, gay, hookup?

What should I do about this married, gay, hookup?

So I had a craigslist ad out, that a really hot guy responded to. Swaped some pics, had some plans tbt fell through, but still looking to do the hook-up. He sent me a face pic, and the one I sent him was edited to not make me stand out so much. Any way, I have a fake name on my email, he didn't. So in a casual, non creeper kind of way, I facebooked him, found out he has a family, straight, and even has some mutual friends. Well now, unexpectedly, we are co-workers! I know it's him, but he has no clue I'm the other guy, he thought he met me at my old job. Not only are we co-workers, but we literally work right next to each other! I've fallen for him even more now, but afraid it will either make things really awkward, or make him really upset. What should I do? I really want him still, and we still email for a meet-up-time!

he's married, you should give up. especially if he has kids... please don't be so selfish that you would risk destroying a family because you are interested in a pretty faced man... if I were you I'd just move on..

It's men on men tonight that we're discussing here, Difference. I think he's a closet gay that our Op is smitten with yet he's not even been with him romantically or even been on a date with him for that matter yet still he laments... "I've fallen for him even more now."

Dude, you don't even know him. Troll for fresh meat where you don't eat.

Oh yea, and wrap your sausage with every encounter when ya do meet someone that you don't work with.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 21-09-14 at 08:36 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Personally I don't think you should pursue it because he's your co-worker. But if you really want him then there's nothing stopping you.

Quote Originally Posted by milk&honey View Post
    Personally I don't think you should pursue it because he's your co-worker. But if you really want him then there's nothing stopping you.
    Milk... please re-read the opening post.
    Once you have lets discuss then because the man the op wants is MARRIED WITH A FAMILY. Do you not think that is a good something to stop him?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He's married. There's the red, stop light right there but if ever you still think that you need to hook up with him don't forget to use protection, condoms and protect your feelings. Thou shall not get attached. Goodluck!
    What's sabotaging your chances at love? --> https://dyenag.leadpages.net/kick-ass