So my ex boyfriend decided to text me about his relationship problems, saying he needed help with his girlfriend who is now his ex girlfriend. Anyways, she treats him like crap according to my ex. My problem is, why is he coming to me with his problems? Also, he tells me she might be pregnant and he didn't know what to do. Then he decides to tell me he will step up and be a father ( but when we were together and I thought I was pregnant, it was always "get rid of the child, i'm too young to be a father", but luckily I never got pregnant thank goodness and I never had sex with him again but he still tries to this day even with all this girlfriend problem).

I do not know why he is telling me all of this. Then he says that she is nuts and calls her every name in the book but then says he loves her and if they have a child they will probably not be together because according to my ex she is crazy. I do not know if he is making this up ( I saw her Facebook and she is saying nothing about relationship problems but did put a picture of meme with a baby saying something about 7 hours of labor (unless it was posted on labor day as a joke) while my ex keeps saying he is going to make the hardest decision of his life, he can't take this anymore, he doesn't know what to do blah blah blah)

Why is my ex coming to me with all of this? I do not talk to him, he is the one that does text me. I have him blocked on social media so he won't see my profile. Would it be best to block him on my phone also? I'm having relationship problems of my own I do not need my ex talking to me about his future baby mama (maybe, he said he isn't sure if she is pregnant yet) and what really bothered me was in the midst of his problems he had the nerve to ask me to go over his house to have sex with him so he can feel better about everything and i declined because i never want to do anything with him again... Why is he dragging me into his problems?