+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hotel room problem

Hotel room problem

My wife is going out of town with 2 friends/coworkers over the weekend. I'm kind of troubled by it because one of them is a guy and they (all 3) are sharing a room. I trust her and all, but I have a problem with it. Obviously I don't mind if she has male friends but I feel like staying in a hotel room with a male friend is crossing the line. I tried to explain but she doesn't seem to understand and she feels like I am overreacting. Can I get some support or input?

agreed, its already crossing the limitation line. as a husband no matter what she said, you should stop that. if you can join them would be better.

Rgrds,
    Khaidzir

Is this an official business trip or just them "hanging out?"
    What's sabotaging your chances at love? --> https://dyenag.leadpages.net/kick-ass

Why are they all sharing a room? Why isn't there two rooms, one for her and one for the two males, ask her that? and if she says work won't pay for two rooms I would find that suspicious, she could pay for her own room if she wanted.

Let the guy sleep in the bath tub, spread a nice thick comforter over the tub and make it nice and comfy, then he should lock the door so the two women wouldn't rape him.

Would that make you feel better?

If not, pay for your wife's separate hotel room for fukc's sake... Problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Why are they all sharing a room? Why isn't there two rooms, one for her and one for the two males, ask her that? and if she says work won't pay for two rooms I would find that suspicious, she could pay for her own room if she wanted.
    Read again... FMF.

Do you think they're going to having a threesome or something? Lol

I'd say you're overreacting only if you know your wife and trust her

On official work trips, men and women stay on separate rooms.
    What's sabotaging your chances at love? --> https://dyenag.leadpages.net/kick-ass

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Let the guy sleep in the bath tub, spread a nice thick comforter over the tub and make it nice and comfy, then he should lock the door so the two women wouldn't rape him.

Would that make you feel better?

If not, pay for your wife's separate hotel room for fukc's sake... Problem solved.

- - - Updated - - -

Read again... FMF.
    Thanks, dontaskme, I read it as two men and only his wife and thought if I was him I'd be concerned too, but now that you pointed out it is two women, it seems less of a concern. Why does it bother you OP?