+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i'm still in love with him

i'm still in love with him

i kept on telling my friend's that i don't love him anymore but the truth is i still am i just to embarrassed to tell them because they would just call me a fool cause i'm still in love with the guy who really never appreciated me and i bet he never loved me.i just wish i could, find a way to forget about him i don't wanna be in love with him anymore it's killing me, the pain is unbearable. Could someone tell me whats the best way to forget him i don't wanna be hurting anymore i believe i'm to young to suffer from this heartache. Please Help

Well, how long ago did you and he separate and is he with someone else now?
    Was it an amicable break up? HOw long were you with him for?

Sometimes it makes it harder to move on from relationships where one of the two was rejected. A waterfall of what if's, should have's , could have's, all that.. bummer.

Suggest trying something new. Go sailing, start practicing yoga or get to the Gym, take up painting, anything that will take your mind off of him....
    Without knowing a little more, I am limited as to what I can suggest but all in all, these things take time and then a little more time, pending how badly you have it.
    Again, how long were you together and when did you split, and is he with someone else now.

woody=trees

When did you break up?

:'(

we broke up almost two week's ago i know it's stupid but we've only been together for 2month's and 2 week's were school mate.
    and Sadly YES he's with someone now, and it kill's me every time that i see them together specially when there's a party or event that
    were both invited i dont know what has got into me but i've been into relationship some just lasted like a month or week cause
    frankly i never really felt anything with my past boyfriend's but this one Robi, Gosh i cant explain arghhh.

- - - Updated - - -

we broke up almost two week's ago i know it's stupid but we've only been together for 2month's and 2 week's were school mate.
    and Sadly YES he's with someone now, and it kill's me every time that i see them together specially when there's a party or event that
    were both invited i dont know what has got into me but i've been into relationship some just lasted like a month or week cause
    frankly i never really felt anything with my past boyfriend's but this one Robi, Gosh i cant explain arghhh.

You just have to let it go. Accept that he doesn't deserve you and the best is yet to come. I wish you all the best.
    What's sabotaging your chances at love? --> https://dyenag.leadpages.net/kick-ass

Dear O.P

When I was very young and just coming out of my shell so to speak, I got caught up in a guy once. Ooohh boy. Yikes. Now I don't know exactly what happened there but any 'rational' thought process was no where to be found and I became, a babbling brook of brooding giddiness bathed in a blind sided mess. (if that makes any sense) No? See, told you. Just thinking about it brings me back. Thank goodness I am so much more mature now. tehehe.

My point? Hey, I think this happens to all of us at least once and usually when we're younger but I could be wrong.

So like uh, why did I chase this guy so hard long long ago? Because he rejected me and I couldn't take it. In a nutshell, that was it. Being rejected by one we dig is uber difficult.

How did I get over it and how will you? T I M E self reflection and a re gained sense of pride....and then, sticking to it.
    I wish you luck. Protect your heart lady!

Yeah thats so true even though its going to be really difficult it may be time to move on