+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking forward to what movies not out yet

Hostiles with Christain Bale it looks so good. Award-winning good.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    I want to see ... The Florida Project.
    I cried during this movie, I won't give any spoilers if you haven't seen it yet. Reminded me somewhat of a Boys Life movie. but with a little girl instead which I enjoyed much more because she was a good actress.

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION]... it is about a motel housing long termers around the Disney Resort area for tourists and about a single mother and her young child living in one of the units and Dafoe is the Motel manager working there.

[MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION]... I finally saw, and me too. That little girl ..hope they give her a Oscar nod. Well done, loved her, hell even loved her mom even though had her issues she did love her girl.

That sounds good.

I am still wanting to see the Natalie Portman movie - Annihilation
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hereditary with Toni Collette. It's a horror movie & previews look good.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I haven't heard of that movie. I will google to watch its trailer. I enjoy a good horror movie.

Saw something about a movie called Hold the dark...interested me and You were never really here... with Joaquin Phoenix .. not sure if either will be any good but I will probably watch both when they get released to theaters.

- - - Updated - - -

The storyline for You were never really here is :

A traumatized veteran, unafraid of violence, tracks down missing girls for a living. When a job spins out of control, Joe's nightmares overtake him as a conspiracy is uncovered leading to what may be his death trip or his awakening.

Hold the dark storyline is :

After the deaths of three children suspected to be by wolves, writer Russell Core is hired by the parents of a missing six-year-old boy to track down and locate their son in the Alaskan wilderness.

Stars Alexander Skarsgard ..for those who like him.

Ready Player One.

I saw that one [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION]... really well done hoping they sequel it. Loved the main characters. Lots of fun pop culture refs too.

I am excited to see it. One of the main actresses was on Bates Motel and I like her and bonus it is a Speilberg movie.

Ant man and the Wasp and The house with a clock in its walls.

I want to see the Amy Schumer movie .. I feel pretty. Anyone see it yet? Is it funny that the one she did with Goldie Hawn? Trainwreck was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Ant man and the Wasp and The house with a clock in its walls.
    I want to see Antman and the wasp too -- you must've enjoyed the first as much as me to be awaiting the next movie?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I'd like to see Tully.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    I want to see Antman and the wasp too -- you must've enjoyed the first as much as me to be awaiting the next movie?
    I did. First movie was so good.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast