+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking forward to what movies not out yet

Yes, I hope so with girlfriends. Gives us singletons something to look forward too on Valentines day Boo hoo, j/k maybe?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Did you hear all the talk about people saying its more like 50 shades of abuse? I never read the books or saw the movie yet, so have to judge when I see it, my bf said he won't go with me to watch it that movies like that & Twilight are trash movies.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

No, I haven't heard that, I still haven't seen it Hope to go with some GFs this weekend. I never read the books either but I did hear about women masturbating during it in the theaters, creepy.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I saw it & it wasn't that exciting, they to me had no chemistry together & I heard they are set to do the next two books into movies also, so hope they work on their chemistry because no sparks at all ~ he is good looking though, but the story line for bondage, s&m or whatever it was supposed to be wasn't much & seemed like she did all the nudity, booooooooooooooooooooo, he chickened out. He reminded me of a jealous stalker, when you watch see if you think so also.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

My gf went with her gfs to see it, the only positive most took from it was they thought the lead dude in it was -- " hot" -- If that's the case they could get the same effect googling his pics online and not spending all that money to see his movie R O F L
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I finally saw 50 shades, oh my lol it was NOT well done at all. How could it actually be boring to me but it was. Not sure I will invest money into seeing the next two, I'll wait and catch it online maybe just out of curiousity.

I heard from Usa friends about a movie called Tomorrowland that is supposed to be really good, IDK when it comes out.
    Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as "Tomorrowland."
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

M. Night Shyamalan has a new one getting released that interests me and some friends who've watched all his other movies, even the shit ones R o f l

It's called The Visit he has a new TV show on air now I should discuss in new shows thread too.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

It might already be out but I haven't seen it and am curious to see it. It is a new zombie movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger called Maggie.

I haven't heard of that movie, wonder if he can act any better these days?

I finally saw The Lazarus Effect it was awful, don't bother with that one, preview looked so good, what a let down.

Want to see Jurassic World.

~ The new Terminator movie ~Genisys. Bf wants to see it. I'm not as excited but am curious about it.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Have you see it yet, breathe? Was decent, you'd probably enjoy it.

I want to see .. Southpaw.

[url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1798684/]Southpaw (2015) - IMDb[/url]

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast