+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking forward to what movies not out yet

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    Star Wars and The Revenant
    Same here on both counts.

There is also one about the suicide forest that got panned at some festival I still want to see it's called The Sea of Trees.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

There is another horror movie shot at that suicide forest too I think and it's just called the forest. Has lady gaga's beloved in it.
    [url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3387542/]The Forest (2016) - IMDb[/url]

I'd like to see the new Tina Fey movie called ~ Sisters.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

The Dressmaker with Kate Winslet.

Me too ~ saw a clip trailer of it awhile back~ Looks good to me & she can really act same as Cate Blanchett so all their movies turn out well.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

i can't wait to see the brothers grimsby it looks really funny.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Shit, yes -- Exeter. That movie looks funny AF. Definitely surpassing that lame Dictator one he gave us.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

How to be single. It looks funny.

Horror movie ~ The Boy

Looks weirdly awesome & original & dumb but I want to see it.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

They are doing a remake of The Jungle Book. I'd enjoy watching this.

Batman v Superman and Hail, Caesar!

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Horror movie ~ The Boy

Looks weirdly awesome & original & dumb but I want to see it.
    Me too, saw promos it looks good. Is it out yet? Anyone watch the Krampus movie it was good too.

I was not too keen on the particular women cast..... but now that I've seen the preview I've got to say I am actually a little more enthusiastic about the new Ghostbusters movie. My main concerns were that I don't really like Melissa McCarthy, and I find Kristen Wiig annoying in about half the things in which I've seen her. However, at least in what we've seen so far in the previews, neither of them bothered me in the slightest. They were more subdued, so to speak.

Not only that, but I actually thought it looked okay. I don't know if I'd say "good," but it looked okay. When it comes right down to it, as long as what we are given isn't terrible, then it falls under the category of I'd rather get something new in the franchise I love rather than to get nothing at all.

So.... I'm actually becoming a little excited to give the new Ghostbusters movie a chance. Believe me, I am never the kind of person who cannot admit when he was wrong.... and if this winds up being good it will be one time I will be happy to be wrong.

^ Good on the slight turn around on that movie. Her movie The Boss looks funny. I think you just adore the original so might be hard for you to see a need for a reboot of Ghostbusters.

It's not really JUST that. I don't love the idea of a reboot, but I don't hate it either. For me, again, the main concern was in who they cast. As a matter of fact, no offense, but "The Boss" is a GREAT example of why I was NOT happy to hear she'd been cast. Looks funny to you, and A LOT of other people, so to each his/her own.... However, that movie does NOT look funny in the slightest to me and is an example of why I don't find Melissa McCarthy funny. That's the kind of Melissa McCarthy I was expecting in the new Ghostbusters....

But, instead it seems like we are getting a more subdued Melissa McCarthy. A more Ghostbusters-appropriate Melissa McCarthy. Ghostbusters was goofy, sure, but it was more of a subtle humor than her typical stuff. From what little we've seen in the trailers, I wouldn't say the style of humor is 100% spot-on, but it still feels Ghostbusters appropriate to me. So, I'm actually excited to see how it turns out.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast