+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me or hate me? SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!

Does she like me or hate me? SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!

Hey friends,

I was just wondering does any guy around here have trouble about the signals a girl is giving and what it means? or vice versa if you're a girl? i hope im not alone .If so please share your story, I think it would help you and everyone as we could all TRY to figure this thing out!

will you specify what kind of signals? maybe you're just assuming.
    What's sabotaging your chances at love? --> https://dyenag.leadpages.net/kick-ass

well just in general like how to know if a girl or a guy (if you're a girl) likes you, the general vibe, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

just wondering does anyone else have trouble with this ? i would love to hear your story! It would be awesome if we could help each other out and NO judging please.

I think the more valid question would be does anybody NOT? LOL!

I, for one, have a lot of trouble with this kind of thing. It is hard enough for me to read/understand signals from friends. I've lived most of my life with pretty much no self-esteem, and the rest of it with a pretty low self-esteem. So my messed up mind drives me crazy enough thinking people are going to just suddenly stop liking me because of something I did, something I said, or even just no reason at all.

As you can imagine, that is a million times worse when it comes to a girl I like. I think the story I've been sharing recently is one extreme example as it relates to a friend and my inability to understand normal human beings.