My ex and I broke up a little over a month ago and I was taking it really hard because I was always sending him messages telling him I wanted him back and posting things to his wall on Facebook and getting mad at him for the slightest things and yelling at him in person and in messages even tho I knew what I was doing was wrong and I wasn't doing anything but pushing him away…I just couldn't stop.

It’s only been 3 days since our last argument on Facebook which was about his ex wife but I have backed off a lot because I know if I don’t back off then I won’t ever get to see where things go from here. I was doing some reading about the no contact rule and how it works to get your ex back so I decided to do it but I do have 2 questions. What do you do when you have a kid together and you work together? I see him everyday at work and when we are dealing with our 4 year old daughter. We can bring our kids to work and our daughter is a daddy’s girl so when she sees him she runs right to him. At work he sometimes tries to play around and joke with me and talks to me here and there and we do a lot of talking on Facebook.

He has given me little indications that he does want to get back together but at a later time when he gets a place of his own and he does act like he's jealous because he jokes around sometimes when we are at work and when my phone goes off he says it must be a message from my boyfriend and today he seemed like he either got mad or jealous when my tire went flat I told him I had a friend coming to change it and he asked me a few times who it was and I just told him it was a friend.

I also can't help but feel that he'll end up thinking that I'm moving on so he should too and this no contact rule will end up back firing in my face. It also doesn't help that he lives not even 5 minutes walking distance from me and he's living with his parents right now and his ex wife (she works with us also) and daughter and his mom and daughter want him and his ex wife back together, that’s a complicated situation lol, and none of them like me and so they could all be telling him to move on and leave me alone because he’ll be better off without me.