+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help so confused?

Please help so confused?

LONG story. Here goes:

Been best friends with this guy for two years. He's told me he hasn't got feelings for me but his actions says otherwise:

He would playfully nudge me while walking
    Hug me goodbye-sometimes tight hugs with his head resting on mine
    He kisses me on the forehead/temple occasionally
    He tries to lift m up while hugging
    Plays with my nose a bit

Another friend of mine had feelings for me but because I didn't return these feelings I ended my friendship with him. Is my best friend afraid that if he had feelings for me, I'd end our friendship too? But I have feelings for him but always denied it

How old are you? If you're school age it's possible he likes you as more than a friend. If you're an adult, probably not.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Where are your friendship boundaries? If he's just a friend then why are you letting him kiss your forehead, hug you while picking you up and any other thing that you wouldn't let a female friend do?

If you value yourself then you wouldn't allow him to cross platonic friendship boundaries. You'd tell him to stop doing inappropriate things by verbally communicating that very fact to him or by stopping being open to accepting his bullshit.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion