Hi guys,

I am from Turkey. I love one of my classmates, but she is one of the most beatiful girls in the school. We don't have the "popularity thing" in our school, which is nice. So, please don't think that she is a female jerk. She is smart(every other girl is smart, our school is the best school of Turkey, American Robert College), she is cute, she help others etc. I don't usually fall in love with beautiful girls. But this time, I did. I am not ugly, but I am not "that" handsome. I have self-confidence. I have sense of humor, I am a professional poppin dancer, and I am the only 9th grade in the Boys' Soccer Team. She tried to catch my attention several times(or I just think like this), she came, andtalked to me in the class, out of nowhere. She slapped my nape several times. Sometimes my eyes meet her eyes. But there is a 10th grade jerk who doesn't love her, but he wants to date her because of his benefits. And I saw her talking to this guy. So, I don't know what to do. Please don't respond like (ask her out). I don't just want to date her. I want to have a long relationship, because I really love her. If you think that I need to wait for her, just say that. I have a long year. Please help me to get her. I want to make her happy, and I know she won't be if she goes out with this 10th grade jerk. I know that she won't see this. I love you Elvan, and I will always love you..