+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am not ugly, but the love of my life is out of my league.. please help

I am not ugly, but the love of my life is out of my league.. please help

Hi guys,

I am from Turkey. I love one of my classmates, but she is one of the most beatiful girls in the school. We don't have the "popularity thing" in our school, which is nice. So, please don't think that she is a female jerk. She is smart(every other girl is smart, our school is the best school of Turkey, American Robert College), she is cute, she help others etc. I don't usually fall in love with beautiful girls. But this time, I did. I am not ugly, but I am not "that" handsome. I have self-confidence. I have sense of humor, I am a professional poppin dancer, and I am the only 9th grade in the Boys' Soccer Team. She tried to catch my attention several times(or I just think like this), she came, andtalked to me in the class, out of nowhere. She slapped my nape several times. Sometimes my eyes meet her eyes. But there is a 10th grade jerk who doesn't love her, but he wants to date her because of his benefits. And I saw her talking to this guy. So, I don't know what to do. Please don't respond like (ask her out). I don't just want to date her. I want to have a long relationship, because I really love her. If you think that I need to wait for her, just say that. I have a long year. Please help me to get her. I want to make her happy, and I know she won't be if she goes out with this 10th grade jerk. I know that she won't see this. I love you Elvan, and I will always love you..

Thank you for your advices..

You have to date her to get to know her and she you but if she's not interested in dating you then you should look for another girl that strikes your fancy.

First... you have to ask her out to do something fun and that you find interesting to see if you have anything in common so ask her out on a date and then take it one date at a time before you decide if you "love" her. You don't even know her for goodness sakes.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Watch the movie "The Secret" It will tell you about what you think that kind of energy you are sending to universe. So if you think shes too good for you then it will happen. Instead think positive and realize that not everyone wants the same things so theres enough goodies for everyone. Basically ask for what you want, visualize dream come true and receive it.

Basically just go talk with her and see how you can connect socially and emotionally. You dont have to ask her out, just start talking and if communication goes well then it might be worth it to go to a date.

Check this guide and see how experienced guys talk with girls - how fast they get information out of them and so on. As more you talk with girls as more confident and witty you become. For example it will take you few hours or weeks practice to be able go and talk with any girl on the planet no matter how beautiful or ugly she is.

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html[/url]
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

be friends first brothu

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg616 View Post
    be friends first brothu
    This is a big mistake that I find most young men make in this day and age. You risk being friend zoned if you take ldawg's advice, OP.

Google "The Ladder Theory" and educate yourselves about what you are risking by being a "male girlfriend."
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion