+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex with other women

Sex with other women

My girlfriend recently came out of no where that she wants me to have sex with other women.
    because I live in another city and she knows I need sex. After I should tell her about this...

I couldn't figure out the reasons behind this offer and thought about counter offer to her .
    She have sex with other men as well since
    I know she is out of state. I want her have sex. One thing she said was you first and I go next.

Men: what you guy think,this is a man issue should suspect she want a open relationship ?

Are either of you two ever going to be moving to be with one another? If you're not, then what she's proposing is you and her just do it when you see one another and if either of you fall in love with someone else who you are fking then the fking you two both do will likely come to an end.

She doesn't want to be exclusive with you and that doesn't mean it's an open relationship ... it just means you're **** buddies in a sexual non-committed way ~ so far, anyway. I'm thinking she'll let you know when she finds a suitable replacement for you that she DOES want to remain exclusive with.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 28-09-14 at 12:01 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

she might be hiding something from me I suppose.She said she doen't have the mind to do but she wants to make me happy and than one time she said you first...lol I have to read between the lines carefully .

would doing other women while maintaining an long distance thing with her make you happy?
    Do you have any time-frame as to when you two won't be long distance?

What do you actually want and are you cool with her doing other men and you too?

You have to know, without a doubt what you want and then you have to base your decision on what you want, not what she thinks you want.

This is not a relationship you have with her if she's telling you to have sex with other women. This is a thing that she wants to keep on the shelf for back up.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Is she crazy?
    Sounds like she's trying to trick you into accepting her offer and after you've done it tell her that you slept with another woman. After recieving the message, she'll go bat$hit crazy on your butt. I think it's a trick, to see if you'll be faithful to her.
    Then again, this is kind of dodgy..so I don't know, my 2 cents?

She could be testing you. By the way you don't "need" sex. You need air, water, food etc. Yes sex is an important part of a relationship and long distance is difficult for anyone but you need to decide if you can live with the distance and commit to it or breakup. She needs to do the same. Deciding to open the relationship comes with all sorts of complications, drama and rules which are confusing and hard to follow. The reality is, you will be increasing the risk of breaking up by doing this so why prolong it

I don't know her personality but it maybe a test. If she is a free spirit type, maybe it is legit. If she is conservative and straight-laced, she might got nuts.

I agree with those here who believe that it's a test. I think that she is testing you to see if the long distance relationship is still viable. I thing the "you first" comment is a dead giveaway. If its something she really wanted she would have simply proposed it and left it at that.