+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she thinking about me now? Please answer.

What is she thinking about me now? Please answer.

Well, it happens... Previously I asked should I tell my feelings to my 3 year crush who has been in her second relationship for about two weeks now.

We have known each others for that 3 years, and we were both 14 back then, and she was very shy and all, and I was pretty much the first guy who actually chatted with her more or less regularly. After 2012 summer we stopped talking for a few months, until back in fall we talked more than never before, but then in January of 2013 she went to a 10 month long relationship and we talked a lot less. Then in fall, again, she broke up and we started chatting again, and now we have talked quite a lot this whole year when I finally got a new phone and Whatsapp.

Well, last Wednesday I took some LSD and it hit me right when I was talking to her, and I admitted my love to her very melodramatically partly by accident. Next two days it was really awkward in school, she made no eye contact or anything. Then at Friday night, I sent her a message, and it was very awkward again. I said that we must talk, and she was like "as you wish" and it was very annoying and awkward, because I found nothing to say and she didn't say anything either. Then I simply said that it's not like we can just ignore what happened on Wednesday, and she replied that "I guess so, but you really weren't on LSD, were you?". I said I was and she went totally out of her mind, I've never seen her being as angry. She said that what if something had happened to me and she knew about my little experiment, and she also said she will never talk to me anymore if I'm lying that I used LSD. She was very worried about me and then I finally managed to calm her down. Then we talked about all kinds of things, and we both agreed this was exceptionally nice conversation, unlike usually when we just talk useless bullshit :D We didn't talk a word about my little confession though.

What do you think she now thinks about me? I think she kind of feels sorry for me, and is also kind of like "awww" and wanted to somehow show that she cares about me even though she has a boyfriend.
    Last edited by somethinglol; 29-09-14 at 01:24 AM.

I'm not sure what kind of girl she is.. but admitting to using drugs is not a great way to start off a friendship or relationship. I'd move on. sorry.

Bump, because it's ridiculous only my threads have no replies

Hey there, no reply guy Yeah, she does care about you, and she's not too put off that you like her, which is good. You basically have nothing to lose here. I think humor is a good technique. I'd make jokes like 'You still got that boyfriend? Well let me know when when you want a new one!' Or 'We both know I've got some bad ideas (LSD joke) but I don't think you are one of them'. Just be cute, funny, lighthearted, patient. Don't take anything too seriously or over think it.
    Good Luck!
    “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.”

― Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker

Quote Originally Posted by pseudosooz View Post
    Hey there, no reply guy Yeah, she does care about you, and she's not too put off that you like her, which is good. You basically have nothing to lose here. I think humor is a good technique. I'd make jokes like 'You still got that boyfriend? Well let me know when when you want a new one!' Or 'We both know I've got some bad ideas (LSD joke) but I don't think you are one of them'. Just be cute, funny, lighthearted, patient. Don't take anything too seriously or over think it.
    Good Luck!
    That is pretty much what I've been thinking recently. I'm a very humorous guy so humor is my main approach on many things. I don't know why I keep making these threads because I'm never changing my way of thinking or anything. Maybe I just want some confirmation that I'm not alone with my version of things.

Do you think I should talk more with her and get "closer" as a friend, or talk as much as before?

I wouldn't try to get too close as a friend, if what you want is a relationship because you may get friendzoned and be the guy she comes to depend on to help her through break-ups, but who gets distanced during her relationships.. The fallback guy. However, if you want a different kind of relationship, a lifelong friendship, I would encourage you to go for friend. Those relationships are ultimately endlessly rewarding as long as neither one of you is holding out for more and constantly being disappointed.
    You guys are in the stage where everything is an education, so there is no such thing as a mistake as long as you learn something good from it. So I suggest keep on the way you are going and chuck in a few funny comments. A good one:
    Ask her, 'You know what this shirt is made from?' let her feel the fabric, then before she gets a chance to answer, say 'Boyfriend Material'.
    Good Luck!
    “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.”

― Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker

Quote Originally Posted by pseudosooz View Post
    I wouldn't try to get too close as a friend, if what you want is a relationship because you may get friendzoned and be the guy she comes to depend on to help her through break-ups, but who gets distanced during her relationships.. The fallback guy. However, if you want a different kind of relationship, a lifelong friendship, I would encourage you to go for friend. Those relationships are ultimately endlessly rewarding as long as neither one of you is holding out for more and constantly being disappointed.
    You guys are in the stage where everything is an education, so there is no such thing as a mistake as long as you learn something good from it. So I suggest keep on the way you are going and chuck in a few funny comments. A good one:
    Ask her, 'You know what this shirt is made from?' let her feel the fabric, then before she gets a chance to answer, say 'Boyfriend Material'.
    Good Luck!
    Haha Thank you for the advises, only God knows how this situation will turn out.