+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am in a "heard you had a booty call" situration

I am in a "heard you had a booty call" situration

we had sex yesterday coz it felt right, and we didnt see each other for 3 months,and he had broke my heart before so i didnt expect anything, but it totally caught me off guard when he text me next day morning saying that " I heard you had a bootycall last night".

I have no idea how to response to it? better not text back anything?

tell him it is no longer his to worry about
    You may not think you are the world of someone, but to someone you are their whole world.

Wait, did you have the booty call with the ex or with someone else

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alicias
    we had sex yesterday coz it felt right, and we didnt see each other for 3 months,and he had broke my heart before so i didnt expect anything, but it totally caught me off guard when he text me next day morning saying that " I heard you had a bootycall last night".

I have no idea how to response to it? better not text back anything?
    Ok so you either had sex with a guy you haven't seen in 3 months? And then he text messaged you with that message?

or did you have sex with someone else and then got a message from your ex saying he heard you had a booty call?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

i had sex with my ex and he texted me that thing nextg day morning

That's what I thought. I dont know what to tell you, what do you want to do? Do whatever your instinct tells you to do. If you want him to go away, don't reply. I certainly wouldn't get to involved with him, he doesnt seem very mature about this.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanx for clearing that up..

Sounds like he was messin with you. It also sounds like he likes having you around for a booty call......seeing as he used those exact words. And although it might have seemed "right" at the time, it has you wondering now...."whats going on with us?" "Does he still care about me?" "Did he use me?"

Since you said he hurt you...I do not recommend(from experience) hooking up with him whenever he feels like it. I honestly do not think hes thinking of getting back together with you......but as he put it sees you as a "booty call".

I have done the whole "friends with benefits" thing with two of my ex's. And even though it might have worked fine for them...feelings were always involved for me....and honestly its gonna hurt you more to just have sex with him and nothing else. I mean unless......... you can deal with just having sex with him without a relationship. Honestly though I wouldn't recommend it. I mean theres always that slight possibility that you could get pregnant......or possibly an STD...becuz you don't exactly know who hes all been sleeping with. I mean why take that chance with someone you aren't even with?

Move on....there are other guys.....who want sex....as well as a relationship with you. You deserve that.....and stop acting like you don't.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I'm still a little confused,

So, you had sex with your ex, and then he sent you a text. And the text was sent the next morning?

I want to know if he is really your ex, and wether you really has sex. And what he wrote in the text the next morning.

Having sex with an ex, and the next day getting a text, seems rather perplex.

If the sex, had come before he was an ex, I'm sure you'd never have recieved a text.

What happens next? Nobody knows, just remember to avoid the sex, with your ex. Or perhaps you should send him a text.

what? rsk, you're still around??

j/k, j/k

it's almost like reading dr. seuss. haha
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    it's almost like reading dr. seuss. haha
    LoL I was thinkin the same thing.

I just want to say, all women needing advice should seriously listen to Ellynn.

the question is ellyn listening to her own advice?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Tone Guest
    Do we ever? LoL

Some people (myself included) can sit here and say "You should do this, you should do that" but then we get in those situations ourselves and we're just like or

haha.. that's the thing we can rely on... our own inability to give ourself advice.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I was thinking the same thing. She's too intimidating now...I'd never date her

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    LoL I was thinkin the same thing.

hey, what's up tone? i just wanted to thank you for sticking up for me while i was gone - i appreciate it - your a stand up guy - you didn't have to - but you did

and as for your post above: I 100% AGREE!

I know Ellynn is a new member here - don't you think she is like the new whaywardj!

Her advice is first rate.

As a side note - I've always wondered how a place like LF could exist? People like Ellynn log on, and read about other peoples problems - and then give advice. There MUST be some kind of agenda for people to do this - but obviously not - because I don't see how there could be!

Is this what they meant when they said 'the world is a beautiful place - full of love?

This site is quite amazing - I just can't believe how many people are willing to help others out in love, life and the complexities in between!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast