Hi All,

Just looking for a little advice before I act.

The brief back story: My Ex GF, of 4 1/2 years, decided that instead of talking about any issues we were having (some minor ones such as becoming complacent etc.) and at least attempting to resolve them, would instead go and sleep with another guy on a trip out of the country.

Now my situation is this, whilst we were in a relationship I borrowed an amount of money no more than $1000 for a rental deposit on the flat we used to live in together. At the time of breaking up she said that she didn’t want the money back. After a total cut off and no contact for 2 weeks she has SMS me with the following:- ‘’Are you still planning to repay the money you owe me? ‘’

Where I am at right now: I am toying with the idea of paying it back in instalments as I was prior to the break up, doing the morally right thing to do and being the bigger man.

Whilst I am also contemplating the complete cut off and taking her word what she said and not paying her back any of it.

I would like to see hat others thought I should do and then how I should reply to the said SMS?

Thanks in advance, JGGI.