+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a male perspective

Need a male perspective

Hey there. I just want a man's opinion on my situation. I have a male friend who I have developed feelings for. We are close friends now for over a year, but his behaviour is rather confusing. We hooked up a couple of times and cuddled. But every time we get close and comfortable he pulls away. It happened a couple of times but he always came back. I felt like I was played like fool so I ignored him for a good couple of month. After some time him trying to contact me I gave in. Cause I misses him too. So I decided to give it a chance. But after we spend some time together and after we got close again I now didn't hear from him for a week. AGAIN! I'm so frustrated and upset with myself that I fall for him again. He gets upset when I confront him. He seems to have some problems with intimacy or don't know what. I'm sure he likes me a lot and I believe he really missed me, but it seems like he is just keeping me waiting. I know I can get over it but I'm still curious what might be the problem and not sure how to deal with it. I would appreciate it if someone helps who knows what to do or maybe even understands where he is coming from. Thanks a lot

Hes not into you. If he was he would be with you. Hes likely just bored or feeling lonely when he contacts you. Stop wasting your time and move on