Hey Guys.

So i Met this girl on Tinder and we had a Mutual friend and got Chatting. Absolutely Stunning and we spoke for a few weeks before we went on our first date as she had Work and holiday commitments but we met up straight after she returned from her final trip.

She is 26 and an ex model im 32 and your average Joe. First date went amazing on the monday and she said how i know how to treat a woman. we met up the following weekend for a quick bite to eat on the saturday and then i invited her round for a dinner party on the sunday, everything was going smooth, we was into each other so on the friday i invited her round for lunch and spend time by the pool and had a great day. saw her breifly on the saturday and had some flowers delivered on the monday as a nice gesture which she loved. we was due to go out on the thursday but on wednesday was very distant and unresponsive on the thursday she rung me and said she had to cancel as her brother had court in the late afternoon and that her ex boy friend had an overdose on drugs. it all smelt a bit fishy to me. wouldnt even return my text on the following days, i wasnt clingy only sent 1 or 2 texts asking if everything was ok. she rung about 3 days later explaining there was problems in her life with her ex drug problem and that her brother needed her support (his a bit of a strange one) that she was sorry. i said do you want some space and she said yes.

She basically dropped me like a stone and was pretty disrespectful about it and she knew i was very fond of her. i was never once clingy or pushy and never got in the friend zone.

I did treat her amazing and she knows this so I went no contact straight after apart from on her bday a month later where i simply sent a happy bday text which i thought was a nice gesture. she did reply saying sorry things didnt work out.

it was 2 months yesterday since we spoke properly and i had 2 missed calls from her. so i decided to call her back she said hello and asked if she could call me tonight for a proper catch up. we spoke on the phone for over 40 minutes about how shes been and how ive been. i didnt once bring up what had happened but she did say thankyou for treating her so amazing and ive made more effort than anyone shes ever dated.

Im now very confused. i messaged her after saying it was nice to catch up and if she would like to go out for dinner again for some point. she said sure but not until a week or so once her work has calmed down. (she is a very busy girl and works late alot) i havent replied since that message last night.

The thing is she dropped me massively last time and i fell for her hard in the 7 weeks we was talking/going out and its very unlike me to allow that to happen. what i dont want is fall into the same scenario again.

Ive also been chatting to another girl this week and we are supposed to be going out tomorrow night which has been arranged for over a week.

1) i feel guilty for asking another girl out knowing im still thinking about this first girl.
2) i dont want to be dropped like a stone again.

What do i do. who do i pursue? both and see what happens?

i dont date many girls due to work and was in a 7 year relationship 18 months ago. i dont want my head getting messed up again.

Regards

G