+ Follow This Topic

Thread: <- Helllllp please!

Internet Daters needed for their experience!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some inspiration! At the moment I'm writing an article for an online magazine as well as producing a radio show on internet dating. I'd like to start up a 'Dear Abby' type thing in the topic of dating or internet dating in the modern day. The twist/irony is that the character who would be giving the advice is the actual focus of the article because her personal life is in shambles, but her advice is great. It's a mix of fiction and reality in that the advice volunteers (YOU) would be receiving should turn out to be quite helpful. (all goes well). It's experimental. but I'd love to be messaged with interesting questions, I would keep your identity private, and you could sign it however you please. These questions will be responded to and reproduced, in the mediums mentioned above! So by messaging me I'm going to assume you are alright with that!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you xXx.
    Last edited by pseudosooz; 02-10-14 at 08:42 PM.
    “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.”

― Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker

Hi pseudosooz and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Thanks!
    “Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate. My love for you has no strings attached. I love you for free.”

― Tom Robbins, Still Life with Woodpecker