+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dsadsdad

dsadsdad

Hi guys.
    Not going to write loads. I'm a guy btw. Spent a good 30 minutes writing something and your silly forum script decided not to upload it and then when I tested to see if it was me or not, I uploaded this topic hence the spammy headline just to test it and it worked yet I spent 30-40 minutes on the other and it didn't. Admins - sort it out!

1. BROKE UP. 6 MONTHS. LOVE THE WOMAN. SHE LOVES ME. HURT HER. GOT ABUSIVE. GOT ILL. DEPRESSION. FAMILY ISSUES ETC.
    2. SHE HAD ISSUES TOO. LOST FAMILY. LOST SOME FRIENDS. LOST A JOB. FOUND SHE HAS A VARIETY OF ILLNESSES THAT ARE SERIOUS
    3. WHAT WE HAVE IS SPECIAL. ITS UNIQUE. WE DIDNT RUSH. EVERYONE WENT SO FLAWLESSLY.
    4. IT WAS THE WRONG TIME FOR BOTH OF US. BOTH HAD ISSUES AND DIDNT WANT TO FACE THEM IN OUR LIVES. AND SO THIS HAPPENED.
    5. WE HAVE MUTUAL FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER. WE LOVE EACH OTHER. AND WANT TO MAKE IT WORK.
    6. I HAD SEVERE TRUST ISSUES AND SO I COULDN'T TRUST TO LEAVE HER ALONE FOR A WHILE
    7. NOW I CAN. AND I FEEL GOOD BECAUSE OF IT. FEEL LIKE IM CHANGING. GETTING BETTER. SORTING MY PROBLEMS OUT.
    8. WE ARE HAVING A BREAK FOR A YEAR YET THERE IS NO DETERMINED TIME. THIS DOES NOT BOTHER ME.
    9. I TRUST HER NOW. IM GOING TO TRUST HER. SHE WILL BE BACK.

Having said all that and it not being the big story I wrote before, because I'm not going to waste my time if a forum script can't do it's job properly. I'm surprised I actually tried again, I have a life.. and I can do better than use crappy forum software hoping I can relay messages when I can't.

So I just want some of your stories of where you have been through the same and come out of the other side a better person. I don't want negativity so if you have some sort of inclin that I want to hear some warped version of events here - you are wrong. I'm trying to get better here guys not worse so I don't need people saying crap. So creative inspirational stores and comments only please. If you can't do that then leave my topic alone, if it gets unanswered I know I'm amongst the wrong community. I don't do narcissism. Had enough crap in my life, don't need anymore.

So look forward to hearing from you guys.
    Last edited by opendoor; 05-10-14 at 01:37 PM.