+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do regarding this guy I have a big crush?

What should I do regarding this guy I have a big crush?

Hi guys, I really need your opinion here about this guy.

About 1 month ago I won in a competition some music lessons in a local music school. I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, so was really excited with that. On my first lesson I totally felt something about the music teacher. He seems like a great guy, we talk a lot as well and have a lot in common. I'm having a big crush on him now and don't know what to do.

He already asked me if I'm single or dating someone and other personal questions as well. I can tell by the way he looks at me that he's into me as well, but he haven't tried anything. This may seem crazy to some of you, but I did a tarot reading on him and it said that he feels strongly attracted to me but that he's just going with the flow and that there's another girl in the picture and that he's confused and making comparisons at the moment.

Well, the lessons end in one week time and I don't know what to do or if I should let him know how I feel? It just feels kinda awkward to me because it's still his workplace, it's not like we're on the coffee shop or something like that.

Also, I don't know if that's also the reason why he still didn't ask me out or is more forward, because if I say no or something goes wrong, it could become a problem for him at work!?

Well, with tarot or without tarot, I can tell he's into me, even last Friday on our lesson I could totally see his lingering look at me.

So, guys, what do you think about this? Should I give him some hints (what I'm doing now is just asking him general questions and smiling and making eye contact), or should I say something more forward, or should I just go with the flow too and see what happens after the lessons have finished?

Really need a guy advice on this one! Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by thisgirl2014; 07-10-14 at 03:52 AM.