+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean?

What does it mean?

Hi guys,

I have a question about the guy I am seeing. So he was very persistent and finally I agreed to go out with him.
    He is a perfect gentlemen and very nice. We went out few times for maybe two months and I haven't had sex with him yet.
    One night we had some discussion about us ( I accused him of something). He was drunk and texted me something like "I don't see any reason for you to be with me except for my selfish desire. And M ( my ex bf) was much better choice then I am".
    I didnt take it seriously and replied "oh well, I have already made my choice".
    The next day he talked to me like nothing happened and we kept making plans to hang out together.

Recently he told me that he doesn't want to hurt me and that he is bad in relationships.
    What is he trying to say? Does he already know he would never commit to me?

More info about him:
    He definitely has issues, a lot of them. I know his fiancee cheated on him and they broke up ( but that was long time ago). He told me he hadn't kissed anyone for the last three years (and kissing me was a big deal for him). And also he did something ( sorry can't talk about it here) because he thought he would be single forever.
    And he started drinking a lot, he gets drunk every weekend and mostly hangs out alone at few bars.

Thanks

He sounds like a real catch *rolling my eyes* do you really need online forum strangers to tell you to get rid of him? Why cant you see that for yourself? Hes a loser

Thanks Michelle,

probably because he is also extremely inteligent with great sense of humor, a good person and very nice to me.